Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

hi there,

I just got my key and narrowing down my contractors. for now, so far I have narrowed down to brilliant id (NELSON) in beauty world and 3d innovative (GEORGE). any feedback will be of a great help.... anyone heard or engaged them b4??

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I went to 3D Innovative when I was looking for quotes. I visited about 8 designers for quotes, and 3D was one of my shortlisted three finalists. I liked their show room, and I initially liked the feel from the IDs there. There prices were quite reasonable, and they appeared to understand the style that I wanted. However, I found that their responsiveness to my detailed questions was quite slow, and that was a sign to me that I would look elsewhere, as I needed an ID who was totally on the ball and not run off their feet with too many projects, or looking for "easy" clients. In the end, of chose Home Creative Dec & Design, and I'm very happy. 3D Innovative is a very BIG design house with many designers, whereas the firm I chose is only the business owner and 1 assistant ID.

Good luck with the choices.

Edited by EdensMom