Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
edd

No Money Also Wan Reno...bk Batok 3Rm

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi edd,

I read at swanskie's blog n saw u mentioning yr wife likes the lacy sort of curtain.... can she sew? cos if she can, she might want to do something DIY like this....

">http://qqf.JPG

">http://lpog.jpg

the tape has ready made holes in it, n if she sews it on a fabric of her choice, u can already have something tt looks classy n simple n affordable :)

thx faifai! :thumbs up: will show her and see if she wans to DIY :sport-smiley-018:

where did u buy the tape from?

">http://oh39.jpg

here's the address...they are selling it at $3-$3.50 per ten holes n the uncle was so helpful tt he even explained to me how to do it...just let him know the window measurements n he will calculate how much u will need :)

Gd luck edd!

Beng! Ikea offers delivery and installation services lah but have to pay :P There is a 50% discount off delivery charges this month and assembly/installation charge is 8% of item price (exclude kitchen cabinet & others).

Hahaha! Sorry I forgot to add the word "free" in front of "delivery and installation services". :lol::lol::lol:

Washing machine and Fridge purchased from Jerome aka Zero in renotalk, items received in good condition :good:

IMAG0322_zps82c76c90.jpg

ikea assembly uncle took a long time to fix up the foldable drying rack....need my guidance somemore...together with the instruction manual :rolleyes: ...but he assembled the tables with amazing speed :jawdrop:

ikea cabinets for MBR...haiz the bedside cabinets a bit too high......

IMAG0320_zpsc93fb44e.jpg

Ikea stuffs for living/dining room....ikea showroom of their cheap cheap range

IMAG0321_zps85021cf0.jpg

the cheapo chairs really spoil the whole look i feel....and very empty feel too.....need some floor/table lamps with warm lighting? the dining table look out of place? something is missing or not right i feel lol

Edited by edd

Washing machine and Fridge purchased from Jerome aka Zero in renotalk, items received in good condition :good:

IMAG0322_zps82c76c90.jpg

ikea assembly uncle took a long time to fix up the foldable drying rack....need my guidance somemore...together with the instruction manual :rolleyes: ...but he assembled the tables with amazing speed :jawdrop:

IMAG0320_zpsc93fb44e.jpg

IMAG0321_zps85021cf0.jpg

the cheapo chairs really spoil the whole look i feel....and very empty feel too.....need some floor/table lamps with warm lighting? something is missing i feel lol

Edd, don't feel that way. You can always change the chairs when you got enough money to buy new one. :) I also use what I have at my old house..white is nice, not like mine so many colors. lol

IMAG0322_zps82c76c90.jpg

IMAG0320_zpsc93fb44e.jpg

IMAG0321_zps85021cf0.jpg

the cheapo chairs really spoil the whole look i feel....and very empty feel too.....need some floor/table lamps with warm lighting? the dining table look out of place? something is missing or not right i feel lol

Wow! I love your living room's floor! :wub:

Hmmm... I think a couple of paintings plus decorative items like plants, vase, sculptures, table lamps will enhance the whole living room. That's just my humble opinion. :lol:

Go to TB to buy the decorative items and then you can stretch the budget further which is what we are doing. Usually it is the decorative stuff that will enhance the look!

Go to TB to buy the decorative items and then you can stretch the budget further which is what we are doing. Usually it is the decorative stuff that will enhance the look!

Yeahhhh! I agree with Makan sis! That's what I am doing right now, buying a 3rd batch of items from Taobao but majority consist of decorative items. Hahaha! :notti:

Edd bro, ur hse is simple & neat! 住得舒服 most important. I'm sure with the deco stuff, it'll build up its own character de. As for the tables, charis & other loose furniture, can slowly upgrade over time when they wear & tear, & u recoup from the damage now.. hee hee :) It's an on-going process, no need to rush for everything at one go de.. :yamseng:

A bit back-dated, but looking at ur bed again, u mentioned before my $799 ss mattress+bed frame can buy 2 of ur queen size liao! u mean u got ur queen mattress+frame for only $400? very gd buy leh!! :thumbs up: And I see no gap bewteen ur frame & wall.. cant recall if u decided to do away with air-con in MBR or do trunking on top.. :P

PS. Many of u toking abt and buying frm TB.. i really admire u all dare to buy relatively big-ticket items like furniture, lightings, wash basins, etc. from TB. i went in before but nvr got myself to buy anything (even deco stuff) from there.. mainly due to mus go thru local agent for delivery.. i buy mostly from Qoo10, ebay.. but more exp lo than TB(?) :(

no leh, the bed frame is 380, mattress i forgot, tink 400+ seahorse, still cheaper than ur single bed wor(if my memory nvr fail)!! tat time i mean 2x my bed frame lol

ya almost no gap cus no aircon trunking there liao.

Edd bro, ur hse is simple & neat! 住得舒服 most important. I'm sure with the deco stuff, it'll build up its own character de. As for the tables, charis & other loose furniture, can slowly upgrade over time when they wear & tear, & u recoup from the damage now.. hee hee :) It's an on-going process, no need to rush for everything at one go de.. :yamseng:

A bit back-dated, but looking at ur bed again, u mentioned before my $799 ss mattress+bed frame can buy 2 of ur queen size liao! u mean u got ur queen mattress+frame for only $400? very gd buy leh!! :thumbs up: And I see no gap bewteen ur frame & wall.. cant recall if u decided to do away with air-con in MBR or do trunking on top.. :P

PS. Many of u toking abt and buying frm TB.. i really admire u all dare to buy relatively big-ticket items like furniture, lightings, wash basins, etc. from TB. i went in before but nvr got myself to buy anything (even deco stuff) from there.. mainly due to mus go thru local agent for delivery.. i buy mostly from Qoo10, ebay.. but more exp lo than TB(?) :(

Hahaha.. You should give it a try. Buying from Taobao isn't that difficult. I gave it my virgin attempt when I bought those crystal lightings and now I can't stop buying. Hahahaha! I think majority of the items are cheaper than ebay, Qoo10 but if you factor in the shipment then I can't be sure. :P

no leh, the bed frame is 380, mattress i forgot, tink 400+ seahorse, still cheaper than ur single bed wor(if my memory nvr fail)!! tat time i mean 2x my bed frame lol

ya almost no gap cus no aircon trunking there liao.

wow.. your bed frame & mattress only $780+..cheap. My single bed set cost $890, like kana chop. :(

Hi tom,

pm sent

Hi Edd,

I would like to know the cost of your reno and also contacts too. If it's not too much of a hassle, please PM me.

Thanks