Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
edd

No Money Also Wan Reno...bk Batok 3Rm

I use toothpaste to clean my taps and mirrors and they r shiny again! Darlie toothpaste lol

thx mrsyap! darlie toothpaste works wonder lol!! :jammin::notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

After reading abt the ease of strangers prying open the sliding windows of corridor units from another thread by zephy, today i finally witness the danger with my very own eyes. :wacko:

I woke up from my sleep after work in the late afternoon and was happily watching my daily dosage of anime when someone knocked on my door.

I was greeted by a middle age guy(dun look so actually), he asked "how long had you installed your windows?" :deal:

Immediately i recalled what i read on zephy's thread! and so i reply " new, very new, one month plus, why?" and i was thinking maybe he wants to promote the window lock! :unsure:

he replied " oh i was doing lock installation upstairs for a unit under renovation and decided to walk around the block to see see look look after finishing the installation...and i saw ur windows look very new....just wanna point out something to you...i can show you...." :D

i replied almost instantly..." yea you mean the ease of opening the corridors from outside!!??....come show me!" :o

indeed, even with just a normal key....he managed to pry open my common room's window and grilles without much effort... :jawdrop: but he also say ur living room windows are much safer but still vulnerable...so i knew...."money i give u ba....just install the dam locks liao lor!!" :unsure::wacko::dunno:

IMAG0385_zpsb49804f4.jpg

close up look

IMAG03861_zps8dd20a18.jpg

not the best workmanship but at least when the additional locks are locked, the windows are much sturdier and not shaky from outside....feels a lot safer....275 bucks gone just for 5 pieces of the lock for both common room and living room windows.... :(

Edited by edd

Thanks to RT n the sharing of experiences by others earlier.. bro, u hv handled the situation so steadily! Cool! Kekeke :lol:

Wow! They are almost identical! Great job by your ID company! :thumbs up:

Anyway I also did not get glossy surface cabinet for my kitchen cause it will have scratches, fingerprints, oil stains which will bring a sore to the eyes. Your choice of laminate is very similar to mine and it would also be identical if my cabinet top is also white in colour. Hahaha! Great choice! :good:

hi wish my id was 50% close to yours... haha.

see our reno blog

what material you use for your table top?

The area where most money are spent on....but also most probably the least time i will spent in! lol!! :bleah:

got 80% lookalike with the 3D pic? :rolleyes: seriously should have chosen the glossy laminate, now look a bit dull :P

finishedkitchen_zps308ab607.png

what material you use for your table top?

hi, the material is just normal solid surface, budget ma :P