Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Muhammad610

Anyone Engaged 3D Innovative Before?

hi all.. I need advice. I just got my 3room flat in bt batok and have narrowed down my contractors. Has anyone engaged 3d innovative before? pls advice.. or is there any other reliable contractors to recommend??

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

the one in Ubi ?

got a quote from them ... and was revised twice ... but the female Id who met me was pretty good and sounded quite knowledgeable.

btw, what's your quote like ?

my 3 rm : 2 toilets and kitchen x full works + 21 foot cabinet(postform), hall + 2 br homog floor tiles + all over painting + elect.wiring = $21.5k

I went to 3D Innovative when I was looking for quotes. I visited about 8 different interior designers for quotes, and 3D was one of my shortlisted three finalists.

I liked their Ubi show room, and I initially liked the feel from the IDs there. There prices were quite reasonable, and they appeared to understand the style that I wanted, and were knowledgeable about their products. However, I found that their responsiveness to my detailed questions was quite slow, and that was a sign to me that I would look elsewhere, as I needed an ID who was totally on the ball and not run off their feet with too many projects, or looking for "easy" clients. 3D Innovative is a very big design house with many designers, whereas the final ID firm I chose is quite small - just the business owner and one assistant ID. The price was less, and the responsiveness much better. If you want details, PM me.

Good luck with the choices