Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Muhammad610

Any Good And Reliable Id To Recommend?

My goodness ! Can you believed it ?! We reported this to the Ministry of Manpowers.

They mentioned that they are unable to block/ban a person from getting an employment pass in Singapore even when a person has a criminal record.

All we could do is make a police report and put a criminal record on a person.

Subsequently, only if the hiring company bothers to check with the police on the person then they would be alerted of a person's criminal record.

The hiring company can choose to ignore the criminal record and still apply for the employment pass for the person.

No wonder our renovation industry is so screwed up with so much bad reputation and experiences.

Please help make this viral so that the authorities could put some attention to this and also to warn ID firms about the danger of hiring these "talents".

Edited by damnpissed

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Oh gosh, this is scary but should be easy to spot because all Filipino. Thanks damnpissed. i didn't engage weiken so cant help you to gather information. Anyway cheers

My goodness ! Can you believed it ?! We reported this to the Ministry of Manpowers.

They mentioned that they are unable to block/ban a person from getting an employment pass in Singapore even when a person has a criminal record.

All we could do is make a police report and put a criminal record on a person.

Subsequently, only if the hiring company bothers to check with the police on the person then they would be alerted of a person's criminal record.

The hiring company can choose to ignore the criminal record and still apply for the employment pass for the person.

No wonder our renovation industry is so screwed up with so much bad reputation and experiences.

Please help make this viral so that the authorities could put some attention to this and also to warn ID firms about the danger of hiring these "talents".

On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2013 at 11:28 PM, EdensMom said:

TiriciaTan makes a great points... choose an ID that has been established for many years, and no hard pushing. I visited many may IDs and you can really 'feel' the difference after your see so many. Get someone you can trust 100% and is on the ball. Try to negotiate hard on terms, get a deadline for completion as part of the contract, and good warranty. If you can, try to see an example of their workmanship from a past or current project. Then, once it starts, visit the project often, and speak up if things are different from your expectation so that things can be rectified fast and that the the subcontractors know that you are not a pushover.

Good luck! I have had a really enjoyable renovation experience with my chosen ID. PM me if you want the details. I've made an open-concept kitchen, redone living/dining space, new built in wardrobes in each bedroom, and new bathroom cabinets. Really happy with outcome :)

Can PM me your selected list of ID? Thanks

16 hours ago, NTC said:

Can PM me your selected list of ID? Thanks

Hi Bros & Sis ,

I manage to come by a contractor who owns a factory,his charges was cheapest that i can find.

Willing to share his contact

Steven 87236528