Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I'm intending to purchase Brandt 8kg washing machine and dryer and for my cooking, i want to buy Hob, hood & oven. I hunted electrical departmental stall & neighborhood dealers for price comparison. I ended up settling for the shop Blk 159 Ang Mo Kio Ave 4 , EJ Electrical. They offered the best prices which was more attractive compared to other neighbor hood stalls and departmental stalls.

Telelphone number : 64582531

Hope this is useful :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I purchased from EJ electrical Thomson washing machine Model TX 9814 and Brandt built in oven 1067. The prices they offered prices were cheaper compared to the other neighborhood leader and super stalls. If you guys are ever looking for cheap electrical appliances, I suggest you guys check out EJ electrical.

Anyone review on Brandt 8kg front load washing machine? Saw it at GAB at good price, thinking of buying it.. not sure if its good though.. Any feedback on the appliance is appreciated! :)