Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i engage lenz as my ID very creative and proffessional give me alots of advise on reno.. as i'm a lay man to this he's really patient and very detail.

Can you share what is the total quote and work to be done??? I"m intending to renovate my small shop and looking for an ID but with limited budget ( but little job scope) so shortlisting some proven ID with track record.

Earth Living is a very honest designing firm.

They are not greedy and always quote within the range :)

* Thumbs Up to Earth Living! :good:

not sure abt Earth Living i just done up my HDB my ID was not too bad if ure interested can intro you. went to their cosy little showroom which is located at the neighbourhood so decide to take a look the showroom looks nice n warmly so decided to let them do up my house. price is reasonable and workmanship has standard. dateline is oso well met so if u need i can help u intro.

will4ever

not sure abt Earth Living i just done up my HDB my ID was not too bad if ure interested can intro you. went to their cosy little showroom which is located at the neighbourhood so decide to take a look the showroom looks nice n warmly so decided to let them do up my house. price is reasonable and workmanship has standard. dateline is oso well met so if u need i can help u intro.

Hi..
Mind pm me your electrician,window,painting,renovation and carpentry Contractor number and Company name...Thanks..
Id 0r contractor?
Izuan

t sure abt Earth Living i just done up my HDB my ID was not too bad if ure interested can intro you. went to their cosy little showroom which is located at the neighbourhood so decide to take a look the showroom looks nice n warmly so decided to let them do up my house. price is reasonable and workmanship has standard. dateline is oso well met so if u need i can help u intro.