Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
oneuser

[Help] Water Tap Leaking

Really newbie in home DIY....

The basin water tap is leaking recently, but it's purchased like 5-6 months ago? :idea:

I opened it up and it seems the cylinder ( or is it called the cartridge?) inside is not in good quality. Is there any place where I can just buy this cylinder for replacement? How much does it cost?

if not, is there a cheaper place to buy the whole water tap? What's the market price for this? I paid S$30+ for this single water tap :deal:

Any help/guidance is sincerely appreciated....

Thank you guys and have a wonderful day~~

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Really newbie in home DIY....

The basin water tap is leaking recently, but it's purchased like 5-6 months ago? :idea:

I opened it up and it seems the cylinder ( or is it called the cartridge?) inside is not in good quality. Is there any place where I can just buy this cylinder for replacement? How much does it cost?

if not, is there a cheaper place to buy the whole water tap? What's the market price for this? I paid S$30+ for this single water tap :deal:

Any help/guidance is sincerely appreciated....

Thank you guys and have a wonderful day~~

Not sure what type you are using but the leak might be due to a poor quality gasket. Mine in the bathroom basin leak after 3 years of usage. I dismantle it, took the gasket to a nearby shop and bought some, replace and it stops the leak.