Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HappyAng

How To Select A Good 紫水晶山?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

depend on where u want to put, who to use. from shape can differntiate the 五行。

good one is, deep to 纳财 , color deep, can feel the reaction when u put hand inside.

Hi erjennchyuan, thanx for sharing.

Wifey & I don't know how to select 紫水晶山. One day, we went into the shop, 1st glance saw the 紫水晶山, 一见钟情 then decide to buy and become the new owner. The 紫水晶山 (ard 60cm tall, 16kg, look like a mountain, nice deep purple crystal, bottom of the mountain got depth & top got a cap which saleperson say can accumulate wealth) to put beside my TV console area. Price not cheap (more than $1K), but we like it and the boss only discount $20 for us nia. In less than 1 mth, my house number 4D open 3 times!! (Got once is 2nd prize wor).. but too bad I didn't buy sys bet. But I did strike a consolation in another number.. Hmm.. Consider 紫水晶山 did bring us some luck ba..

Disclaimer: I am not related to any fengshui master or selling any products. Just to share my experience of purchase a 紫水晶山 nia.. :dancingqueen:

I would say your win in 4D in pure luck (it could be your bazi), nothing to do with the object. Because you win, you happy and you bring the subject out

If I say you lend the object to a poorer family (those rented flats), will they win 4d ?

Hi erjennchyuan, thanx for sharing.

Wifey & I don't know how to select 紫水晶山. One day, we went into the shop, 1st glance saw the 紫水晶山, 一见钟情 then decide to buy and become the new owner. The 紫水晶山 (ard 60cm tall, 16kg, look like a mountain, nice deep purple crystal, bottom of the mountain got depth & top got a cap which saleperson say can accumulate wealth) to put beside my TV console area. Price not cheap (more than $1K), but we like it and the boss only discount $20 for us nia. In less than 1 mth, my house number 4D open 3 times!! (Got once is 2nd prize wor).. but too bad I didn't buy sys bet. But I did strike a consolation in another number.. Hmm.. Consider 紫水晶山 did bring us some luck ba..

Disclaimer: I am not related to any fengshui master or selling any products. Just to share my experience of purchase a 紫水晶山 nia.. :dancingqueen:

if possible, put it to 财位. with cap can be known as 聚宝

Any bro or sis can share how to select a good 紫水晶山? Thanx in advance. :)

Crystal is Ying Fire (阴火), if it looks like a broken mountain, its consider ugly looking. I rather put a floor standing lamp then.