Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AriesTay

Sense Art Pte Ltd - Bad Experience

SenseArt is closed. There are a few small claims filed and orders are given for them to pay but they are not paying. Need to engage a lawyer to enforce the order. Very frustrating. They must have cheated many consumers since they were at the last furniture show at Expo. Better file your claims early since their company status is still live on ACRA. It's a big hassle.

Those who need guidance can pm me.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Attached is an SMS I got from a fellow victim of Sense Art. "Take note of this recalcitrant trader - SENSE ART. They were forced to liquidate their company and were given direct orders by the landlord to vacate their Macpherson place. My lawyer had informed me that they shifted to 11 Sims Drive #01-01 (Plush Mattress Boutique - PMB)."

I was cheated by this company as well. =(

I've done some background checks on Kevin Ben Lim based on my private investigator.

Company started with a paid up capital of $100,000. 3 directors. 2 directors probably are Kevin's in-laws, wife's relatives.

Full name: Lim Chee Yuan

Studied at Jurong Institute. Not very educated. Perhaps that's why have to resort to cheating.

Spouse: Patricia Ang

Son: Warren Lim

Daughter: Clarice Lim

Dear all

It's ridiculous, even if we had closed, we would settle all deliveries, I admit, there were some deliveries problem, but it seems you guys are making things out of proportion. . To tell yu the truth, even plush mattress boutique o longer exist. You have your rights, you can engaged a lawyer and go for civil suit. However I am still here to settle your problems.

As for rara99 , you got it wrong, I bet my balls with you

As for navindu, I think I am trying to help you settle my problems but its seems tha you have an agenda against us by spreading propaganda on fb as well as renotalk. In tha case I suggest you go for a claim at small claims tribunal. The referee will decide on the are and you can enforce your rights after that.

As for me, I wil be here to settle our customers as many as possible provided I am given the time. That's all I can do folks.

Treble left and desenseart , don't behave like cowards and add fuel to fire when things goes bad for us, when we deliver you had something in your mouth that you can't bear to pull it out. When things happened you go bla bla bla. I despise people like you. You are not worth my efforts mentioning.

Hi Shawncck

Take a reflection upon yourself, if I am stupid why bother to talk. To stupid people, doesn't it makes you in the same league as me. The duration that you have been here doesn't mean that you aren't stupid pal. Save your breathe for better issues in life like taking good care of your wife and your parents.

Hi trebleclef

Please advice what would you do? Since you say pm u if our customers needs advice. Can you help us to deliver their products? Please advice

Hi trebleclef

Your lawyers couldn't have told you that we shifted to pmb because they are of different entity. If you don't believe you can try suing pmb and see what you get? Funny

Dear Sense art

Delighted to finally have some words from you!

As far as my intentions, I have no grudges and no other interaction with you except invoice no.60273 ,amount SGD4000 delivery date 21st may 12 .

My post would not have been there if you bothered to settle it or at least reply to my email.

When I got no reply to email, I was forced to put same email on forum and fb in search of some response.

And this is first time I have got a response which is to blame me( the customer) for asking question about delivery of a product for which I have already paid in full!

Anyway It is good that at least you have admitted that you have problems.

Can you be categorical in stating how you are planning to settle my case?

Or going to small claims tribunal is the only option you can suggest!

Since art sense has closed down... No point to argue... If anyone know which other company they are in now... Post in forum to warn us... So that no one get con again...

Seriously I will have engage lawyer to sue them if I am one of the victim... How can we let such company to con our hard earn money... Director of art sense need some punishment... They took victim money to spend and just closed down... Obviously out to con... Really hope someone can punish the director of art sense

Same person? Hmm...

http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNews/Singapore/Story/A1Story20071123-38151.html

Man gets 24 mths for cheating mum's friend Elena Chong Fri, Nov 23, 2007
The Straits Times but_printfriendly.gif blank.gifbut_email.gif

A 33-YEAR-OLD man was jailed 24 months on Friday for cheating her mother's friend into investing more than $100,000 with him.

Kevin Lim Chee Yuan pleaded guilty to six charges of cheating Ms Lim Siew Loon, 39, of $76,000 at Jurong West between September 2005 and May last year by promising her high returns if she invested in his investment scheme.

A district court heard that in mid-2005, he became jobless when his business failed. He then came up with an investment scam to deceive people into thinking that they would get high returns for investing in the scheme.

emnb_18_4564.gif?2002539700

He approached his mother, who was a close friend of Ms Lim's, and told her a syndicate was looking for investors to invest in return for 8 per cent interest a month for the money invested.

Lim also said if any investors who wanted to invest with the syndicate would have to go through him. He would pay them 5 to 6 per cent interest on the amount invested, netting himself a profit of 2 to 3 per cent.

His mother then approached Ms Lim, who parted with between $1,000 and $30,000.

Thirteen other similar charges were taken into consideration.

Of the total $124,000 involved, he had paid back $29,470 as interest to the victim, leaving a balance of $94,530.

He could have been jailed for up to seven years on each charge.

Dear all

It's ridiculous, even if we had closed, we would settle all deliveries, I admit, there were some deliveries problem, but it seems you guys are making things out of proportion. . To tell yu the truth, even plush mattress boutique o longer exist. You have your rights, you can engaged a lawyer and go for civil suit. However I am still here to settle your problems.

As for rara99 , you got it wrong, I bet my balls with you

As for navindu, I think I am trying to help you settle my problems but its seems tha you have an agenda against us by spreading propaganda on fb as well as renotalk. In tha case I suggest you go for a claim at small claims tribunal. The referee will decide on the are and you can enforce your rights after that.

As for me, I wil be here to settle our customers as many as possible provided I am given the time. That's all I can do folks.

Treble left and desenseart , don't behave like cowards and add fuel to fire when things goes bad for us, when we deliver you had something in your mouth that you can't bear to pull it out. When things happened you go bla bla bla. I despise people like you. You are not worth my efforts mentioning.

What a joke.

First, you (Kevin Ben Lim) said you will refund me the money. Nothing.

Second, I went to Small Claims Tribunal and TWICE, nobody from Sense Art showed up. Probably you guys know that you are going to lose anyway and the registrar will make the order against your company.

Third, order was given by the tribunal to make out the money order to me (what is owed + the admin fee). Nothing was done.

Fourth, called you and you have the cheek to say that Sense Art is closed and no refunds will be made. Confidently told me to go back to Small Claims Tribunal's Bailiffs section to go through the entire process again.

You said you are here to settle our problems, then just make out the money order back to me. Put you money where your mouth is. When this is done, I will make a post saying that you have done so and is actually ethical despite all the negative comments on this forum. Deal?

Adding on, we (consumers) shop for furniture hoping to take delivery of what we bought. If nothing is delivered, a full refund will simply do the job; end of story and we can buy our furniture from other retailers.

The agony that Sense Art caused the consumers is just too much. As much as I want to give your company the benefit of the doubt, all things are going against it.

Same person? Hmm...

http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNews/Singapore/Story/A1Story20071123-38151.html

Man gets 24 mths for cheating mum's friend Elena Chong Fri, Nov 23, 2007

The Straits Times but_printfriendly.gif blank.gifbut_email.gif

A 33-YEAR-OLD man was jailed 24 months on Friday for cheating her mother's friend into investing more than $100,000 with him.

Kevin Lim Chee Yuan pleaded guilty to six charges of cheating Ms Lim Siew Loon, 39, of $76,000 at Jurong West between September 2005 and May last year by promising her high returns if she invested in his investment scheme.

A district court heard that in mid-2005, he became jobless when his business failed. He then came up with an investment scam to deceive people into thinking that they would get high returns for investing in the scheme.

emnb_18_4564.gif?2002539700

He approached his mother, who was a close friend of Ms Lim's, and told her a syndicate was looking for investors to invest in return for 8 per cent interest a month for the money invested.

Lim also said if any investors who wanted to invest with the syndicate would have to go through him. He would pay them 5 to 6 per cent interest on the amount invested, netting himself a profit of 2 to 3 per cent.

His mother then approached Ms Lim, who parted with between $1,000 and $30,000.

Thirteen other similar charges were taken into consideration.

Of the total $124,000 involved, he had paid back $29,470 as interest to the victim, leaving a balance of $94,530.

He could have been jailed for up to seven years on each charge.

Seems like the same person.