Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AriesTay

Sense Art Pte Ltd - Bad Experience

Hi trebleclef

I do know who you are but I think you are the one who came to me and insisted on a thirty percent discount and I had t loan you a sofa until your new sofa arrives. However I rejected the discount and you wanted a refund.. After which I had stop communicating with you altogether because when my guys went up to collect the t loan sofa , you refused to let them collect back what is ours. Are you the one?

Hi Kevin,

First, I did not insist on a 30% discount, your so-called GM offer it to me after multiple delivery failures. When we spoke in your office on a Friday, you told me the refund will be done on a Monday by your staff. I kept calling to inquire after that but no news at all. I had no choice but to file the claim at the small claims tribunal.

Regarding the t-loan sofa, your guys did not come to my apartment to collect. Your delivery company called to make an appointment to collect the sofa. I told them to inform Sense Art to do the refund and they can make the appointment to collect the sofa. I did not refuse to let your guys collect back what's yours. What for?

If you really want to help, just follow the order of the small claims tribunal. It's been more than 6 months and this is just draining.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Dear all

It's ridiculous, even if we had closed, we would settle all deliveries, I admit, there were some deliveries problem, but it seems you guys are making things out of proportion. . To tell yu the truth, even plush mattress boutique o longer exist. You have your rights, you can engaged a lawyer and go for civil suit. However I am still here to settle your problems.

As for rara99 , you got it wrong, I bet my balls with you

As for navindu, I think I am trying to help you settle my problems but its seems tha you have an agenda against us by spreading propaganda on fb as well as renotalk. In tha case I suggest you go for a claim at small claims tribunal. The referee will decide on the are and you can enforce your rights after that.

As for me, I wil be here to settle our customers as many as possible provided I am given the time. That's all I can do folks.

Treble left and desenseart , don't behave like cowards and add fuel to fire when things goes bad for us, when we deliver you had something in your mouth that you can't bear to pull it out. When things happened you go bla bla bla. I despise people like you. You are not worth my efforts mentioning.

You got into this **** hole on your own doing. You can despise and scold yourself instead of blaming everyone except yourself. Last time you blame EL management for all the problems that happened. Now what you have subject your customers to is many times worse than what EL customers went through. At least they received their sofa.

You got into this **** hole on your own doing. You can despise and scold yourself instead of blaming everyone except yourself. Last time you blame EL management for all the problems that happened. Now what you have subject your customers to is many times worse than what EL customers went through. At least they received their sofa.

Desenseart

Haha I think I know who you are. This hasn't end yet, who you worry? EL got Indonesia help, I don't have, EL deliver buffalo hide from hong chun I don't. I used genuine top grain.

Why would I worry when I am not your competitor and you have screw up all your sense art customer order? I am telling you to stop shouting at others but instead reserve such "niceties " to yourself as you richly deserves it.

SenseArt is closed. There are a few small claims filed and orders are given for them to pay but they are not paying. Need to engage a lawyer to enforce the order. Very frustrating. They must have cheated many consumers since they were at the last furniture show at Expo. Better file your claims early since their company status is still live on ACRA. It's a big hassle.

Those who need guidance can pm me.

Noted. Thank you trebleclef

Wow he didnt refund ppl and yet drive a mercedes.... From all his post, he didnt mention anything about refunding ppl... He keep blaming about his management....

Pushing all blame away... Who cares about his company problem... They just want their hard earn money back.... Can drive mercedes cannot refund ppl.... I confirmed he is out to con,.... Let dun let him get away with it... He must be punish... Either by law or other way....

And there are simply too many complaints about his company.... Why not everyone gather and go to his house and make a fuss....

Let him call the police if he want.... See if the police help him or help u guys.... Anyone got his address???

To all those who thinks that we are out to cheat your money

Please furnish your invoice number. SMS to 81192209. I will settle your deliveries within my means, instead of here yakking away. Do help me to ease things out . I am alone facing these but I didn't run away. Call me on my number or SMS me if I didn't pick up the call, I will call you back. Most importantly, please furnish your invoice number.

U didnt run away but u didnt refund ppl.... Ppl go small court claim and u didnt appear... They won and u did not payout the refund.... Why u say u are here to settle their problem... Dun bull**** can....

Hi shawncck

Are you am idiot? After they won the case so they have the rights to do whatever the law allows them to do so, in an event that they didn't not recieve their refund. Wtf you talking about? I am here to settle those deliveries , not refunds . Aiya I forgot that I have to stop associating myself with idiots

I am one of the many Sense Art Pte Ltd's victims as well. Bought a sofa set at $2,200 on 29 April 13 at EXPO and delivery was set on 1 June 13 but the sofa never arrive to date. Tons of stupid excuses were cooked up for the delay and again I was the one who took the initiative to call for updates all these while. Anyway, no one picked up my numerous calls when I dialled Sense Art's number 6280 6996 and I had to end up calling 6747 4020 Plush Mattrress Boutique.

My last straw was when Alan (the very one who sold the sofa to me) picked up my call on 13 June 13 and he informed me that the boss had absconded and asked me to file a complaint with CASE as my sofa will never arrive! He told me his salary was also gone and he had been calling up customers the whole day to inform them to go ahead to file a complaint with CASE. He added that he had a new boss who took over the company but the new boss will not honour our cases! The next day I went to buy a sofa set at Mondi at IMM and it was delivered the next day! This is the kind of service and trust that we consumers want.

TO ALL VICTIMS:

I have filed a police report against Sense Art Pte Ltd. I encourage all victims to report to the Police asap so that the Police will help us investigate the cases as this is cheating and cheating is a crime! Justice shoul be done!

TO SENSEART:

I don't want and I don't need the sofa now. If you want the police case to close, refund my $2,200! Stop talking and start acting!

Hi Fellow Sufferers,

I agree with Frust. Too many questions had gone unanswered and too many calls had been redirected to anybody remotely interested in solving the problem.

How many of you have paid your hard earned money only to be told that your items cannot be delivered because the company kept repeating the same lame and stupid excuses: (1) some staff hid the invoices, (2) boss absconded with the money (3) "You chase me also no use.. I am not the boss", (4) Please call the other number, we are not in charge.. etc

I am surprised at the level of tolerance the netizens in this forum have for such nonsense. You mean you actually harbour the thought that this joke of the century, Sense Art Pte Ltd, will ever honour their word and make good their promise??!!! Read the forum thread for God's sake!!!

You think your item or refund is going to appear just by waiting and waiting?? You think this is just a coincidence and that there GENUINELY was a case of 'company administrative lapse'?? WAKE UP!!

Let me tell you guys something.. the police can only classify this as a case of Sense Art Pte Ltd not honouring their terms of agreement when, in actual fact, this is clearly a case of cheating!! The police can only alleviate it into something serious if we collectively form a critical mass in reporting.

Dont let this joker go away scot free with your money... Some of you rich folks may think that losing such money is peanuts to even bother you... but not me... I worked day and night to save up for $2200 to buy a sofa set for my family.. and now its gone.

You can help make a difference by making a police report!! It will only take 15 mins of your time at any neighbourhood police post.

I have already made a report! What are you waiting for?? !!

Really sorry to hear so much stuff going on here. I do agree that I am amuse with the replies from Senseart. Coincidentally, as i was clearing my recycled items, i picked up a copy of weekender dated 1-2 weeks ago and there you go... Sense Art advertorial is there....

Hope this gets resolved soon.. Good luck guys.

Coincidentally, as i was clearing my recycled items, i picked up a copy of weekender dated 1-2 weeks ago and there you go... Sense Art advertorial is there....

sounds like there is intention to pick up more downpayment from unsuspecting customers with no intention to fulfil the delivery since they would have known their own problems two weeks ago.....run road......it may be time for those who have not received your sofa to make trip to Commercal Affair Dept to lodge a case.......

I print out their acra profile, the directors and shareholders are staying at #06-01 parc vista condo.....

Believing that I am not alone in this, I did a search on Google and found this forum talking about the exact same horrible experience I'm going through with Sense Art. (at first I really can't believe that I am that "lucky"!) I am determined to bring this cheat to light. This is indeed a very painful lesson. I'll never buy at Expo again or buy from unknown supplier and also never pay in full before the goods are delivered! I take it that my $2,200 is a sunk cost and a refund is more like a dream now.

For those who are facing the same problem, please come forward to lodge your case with the Police.

Hi, Im a new member of Reno talk and all this talk about SenseArt is very worrying. we just booked a storage bed frame & a pull out bed from Plush mattress boutique last month. We have paid a deposit 1st as oour house will only b ready in oct. Does this mean Plush no longer exist & my deposit is now down the drain?