Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AriesTay

Sense Art Pte Ltd - Bad Experience

Hi all victims, dun bother with artsense.... whatever he talk dun make sense at all... He just treating everyone of u like 3 yr old kids whom he tot he can fool...

Just gather all victims together and report to the police together.... It helps... at least 10 ppl.... The police will definitely investigate....

Arguing here with him does not help... cos if sure he wont return the money.... Action now all victims....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

This is to update everyone in the forum.

this SENSEART got the cheek to msg me on Monday to inform me that my sofa will be delivered today, Thursday.

True enough, this useless bugger PLAYED ME OUT!!! NOTHING! NO CALLS AND NO SOFA IN SIGHT.

Have the rest of the victims reported SENSE ART to the Police?

Hi Kevin,

Thank you so much for delivering my sofa. No doubts it was delayed, I would still want to say a big thank you and also sorry for any inconvenience caused. I do understand what you are going through now but despite that , you have had kept your promised and put in lots of effort to make sure my sofa was delivered.

Many thanks from Lynn Chok and family.

Hi Kevin,

Thank you so much for delivering my sofa. No doubts it was delayed, I would still want to say a big thank you and also sorry for any inconvenience caused. I do understand what you are going through now but despite that , you have had kept your promised and put in lots of effort to make sure my sofa was delivered.

Many thanks from Lynn Chok and family.

Hi all Victims,

I do understand the frustrations in you guys because I was so angry and upset just like you guys before.

After I heard what the delivery Uncle whom is from the warehouse, he told me Kevin is very kind person and he would not cheat us. I have check with lawyers and police and they did mention if he really out to cheat he wouldnt be answering our calls. Anytime he can off and just run away but did he? After heading advice from them I decided to be patient and gave him ample time to solve it. Its pointless we get so upset here. Its not going to solve anything.

Please give him sometime whatever he can do he would do it. He would definitily keep his promises.

Lynn

Invoice No 60288

All,

To update all, I have booked four furniture at HOME fair including Sofa, tv console, dining and bed. Bed order was on Plush Mattress. My bed was delivered by Plush as per schedule. However, I have so sight of my rest of furniture. I have paid 100% of order and proven biggest fool of world.

Upon follow up close to delivery date, (after lot of chase) Sense Art told me that my sofa will be coming this Thursday. I have received call from Mr. Kevin last Monday and been informed that my Sofa will not be coming in this lot but after 10 to 15 days. But in the mean time he will arrange loan sofa. I have informed him that I am sitting on floor and desperately need his help to arrange something to fill in my place.

After that last call, I am not able to contact Kevin or anyone from sense art. I tried numerous calls, SMS and emails. But could'nt get any thing.

I am surprised with update from 2boyzmummy and wonder if he / she is genuin or only luck among all other unfortunate customers like me. We can not wait endless hoping that miracle will happen, senseart will pour mercy and my goods will come. My living room is in mess without these things and tried to explain it to sense art with lot patience. Since there is no answer from this shop what options we have. I have decided to move on and lost all my hope on its positive result. However, I will not let this company to take away my hard earned money and will do everything to get it back. I have never imagined that this kind of day light rob can happen in Singapore and I have learn my lesson that never.... never pay full amount to any shop in advance.

Can 2boyzmummy explain me how much more patient we need to be and how long we shall believe that we are not cheated?

SenseArt, if at all you reading this post and have left any mercy, please call me. As I emailed you that my order is cancelled and looking for final settlement.

As I understand, Kevin is the only employee and trying to help custormers to recover as much as we can. But the main culprits (owners of company) hiding behind him and thinking that they will manage to get away with easy earned money, then beware, Singapore Law is strong enough to punish culprits. You guys are risking yourself for small petty amount. I will make sure that whoever is the culprit will be booked.

Hi,

I am real here as Sense Art customer. I have bought my sofa on 29th Apirl 2013 in Expo fair and my Invoice number is 60288.

I do understand how you feel. I have to admit i was frustrated and anxious for 1 month plus back then but thinking twice there's nothing much I can do but patiently . i have bought the sofa for $3k and thats our hard earn money too.

Try to call him again or email him. I felt so bad chasing him and not being understanding. Its not his fault. he is bearing all this **** left by his own uncle out of love for his family and responsibilities to us ( All Victims ). I just simply don't understand and heart sank where there are victims, cursing and swearing upon his children.

Of course you should call him but if we are not giving him enough space and time, pestering with non stop phone calls, how is he going to have the time to arrange whatever is best for all victims?

Please all victims, cool down. Getting too frustrated and banging on the forum is not leading you guys to anywhere, any solutions.

Lynn

Ok. I am ready to wait for sofa and give some more time. I will gather my positive energy and keep faith. But it defiantly need to have some end date which can go as far as one to two weeks.

Please make sure that faith is not broken.

Hi 2boyzmummy and fairtrade,

You seem to believe he is played out by his close relatives. A more plausible explanation is his close relatives are merely shadow directors and shareholders fronting the company that really belongs to him. It is hard to believe an employee played out by the owners tries hard to keep the good name of the very people who played him out.

hi ppl,

this is my first post in this forum, regardless of whether it is creditable or not. I've decided to create this account to share my experience with Sense Art.

Like all others, I have also bought my sofa from them in Expo on 21st April, my invoice no 60247. The same story like most of the "victims", I had my delivery delayed and delayed for 3 times before I got to know in mid June that the company has closed down. I was in shock and didn't know what to do back then. I had my fengshui audited by Master Chang, (also got to know that there's a thread on him), and he had already given me my move in date and instructed me not to have anymore shiftings after that. Just because of the sofa, I had to delay my move in date and temporarily put it on hold with Master Chang until the sofa is settled. I was also customer of Plush mattress, bought mattress from them 3k plus but they were on time and goods were fine.

I couldn't get hold of anybody in Sense Art, so I resorted to call Plush Mattress, which told me Kevin's no, (I had all along thought it was Kelvin). I called him immediately which was back in mid June, and he told me to email him my invoice no and wait for his news in 2 weeks time. However after 2 days, I called him again but he did not pick up my calls, I sent him a long msg telling him that I can accept any sofa on display in his showroom as I have to get it settled soonest to avoid the lunar 7th month. He called me immediately and explained that he just needed more time to ship the goods over and it was all due to lack of funds that he was unable to do so. Thinking of no harm giving him more time, I waited and text him in another 2 weeks. True enough, there is a shipment but he said that my order was not shipped. I was really getting once again disappointed for the delays and text him that I'm so stressed up everyday over the sofa. Kevin was helpful, he called me and ask me for my invoice no again, and asked if I could accept a white sofa which was similar to what I ordered. (my original color was beige)

So on wed night, he told me he will do a check on thurs and he really kept his promise. He called me on thurs and confirmed that it will be outsourced and delivered on fri but I got to pay the transportation of $280. Well I was reluctant at first and wanted to self collect it instead (my hubby has a lorry). But he said it was also for the warranty and anyway, I didn't want to push him any further since his company is already closed. I agreed on the charge and it was indeed delivered to me today.

It is a new sofa, can tell from the packaging when it was delivered. But it had a few stained spots. I text Kevin to tell him that I used Cif and other cleaning agents to try removing the stains but couldn't remove. He called me immediately that I should not be using those cleaning agents. Well, I never had a leather sofa before, I didn't know that. He was nice enough to call me immediately and explained on that. He also advised me to buy a leather cleaner to clean it on a regular basis to see if the stains can be lighten. Despite having closed his company, I really appreciate his kind efforts in the after-service.

Well, I do run a business myself and understand that kind of stress one needs to go through. Much as I also sympathise with him, I also know what goes around comes around. I hope the rest out there can give him some leeway on that. Put yourself in his shoes, if the company is already closed down, of cos he cant give a refund to what you have purchased. (which is also the reason why I had initially told him I can accept his display set in the showroom) You can also choose to go through other legal ways of getting back at him but, ultimately, I only believed in the outcome in this case. Using the hard way out may not necessarily be the best solution afterall.

I do suggest that for all others out there, if time permits, give him some time to solve the problems. He will gladly loan a temporary sofa to you if you request for it, like what I did, Things that are different for me is that I couldn't have any shiftings after the move in "ritual", so I can't move in with the temporary sofa as Master Chang advises me not to have any shiftings or knocking in the house for the next 6 months. I had to pester him and tell him my difficulties so that something can be worked out. I do believe his sincerity in solving the problems. If he is not sincere, he would have gone missing practically. He doesn't need to reply anything here at all.

I always do believe, look in the mirror and smile at it, your reflection will also smile back. Try not to use abusive words, it'll be a learning experience afterall.

P/S : Well well well, my hubby still thinks the most important lesson learnt is "never pay in full next time". He insists we will only pay by instalments from now on.

Edited by diamondcarat

Hi,

I am real here as Sense Art customer. I have bought my sofa on 29th Apirl 2013 in Expo fair and my Invoice number is 60288.

I do understand how you feel. I have to admit i was frustrated and anxious for 1 month plus back then but thinking twice there's nothing much I can do but patiently . i have bought the sofa for $3k and thats our hard earn money too.

Try to call him again or email him. I felt so bad chasing him and not being understanding. Its not his fault. he is bearing all this **** left by his own uncle out of love for his family and responsibilities to us ( All Victims ). I just simply don't understand and heart sank where there are victims, cursing and swearing upon his children.

Of course you should call him but if we are not giving him enough space and time, pestering with non stop phone calls, how is he going to have the time to arrange whatever is best for all victims?

Please all victims, cool down. Getting too frustrated and banging on the forum is not leading you guys to anywhere, any solutions.

Lynn

I wonder how I am able to get my money back. Even thru small claims tribunal, this bogus company can still act blur and default on the order. Maybe I should be patient and wait for Kevin to come out with the money in order to comply with the order which had since expired.

Hi all,

Unfortunately I am also one of the "lucky" customer of Sense Art. I purchased a sofa frm then mid may and until now I haven't get my sofa yet. Didn't want to elaborate much on the communication btw sense art n myself cos it's pretty much the same, we as customers are doing all the chasing! Latest update sense art said my sofa will be delivered on or before 11 july. We shall see if sense art honour this agreement. If not, sense art will definitely be more famous for the wrong reasons..

For everyone's info, to date, nothing delivered by SENSE ART. No responses. Absolutely nothing from Kevin!

Can all the so-called genuine and satisfied customers of SENSE ART help answer these bugging questions since you guys seems more forgiving and tolerant:

1. If SENSE ART is genuine and sincere about doing business and delivering those goods, why on earth did SENSE ART go on to sell sofas at exhibitions despite well knowing that they cannot even deliver and is in the process of closing down (or had even closed down?) Is this DELIBERATE or by chance???

2. Why on earth did that KEVIN promise on delivery by a certain time with so much confidence but only to disappoint so many customers whose promises had been broken over and over again? You call this genuine and sincere?

SENSE ART

If you are sincere about delivering the sofas, you will honour your words!!! But did you???

You have the cheek and guts to promise customers but DELIVER NOTHING!!

Don't play games with us and give others false hopes when you are out there to go on with your cheating plan.

Where is your pride??

If you GENUINELY need more time, why don't you request for more time rather than giving so many endless EMPTY PROMISES to customers?

How can we believe your so-called "plight" when you treat us like FOOLS by entertaining us so as to keep us quiet for a while and our hopes high?

You continue to cheat customers even when you know your business is failing. Or in actual fact, is this your con plan? Deliberately wanting to cheat and unwillingly deliver a few items just to give others an impression that you truly will deliver?

Look around here... how many of your victims have their goods delivered?

I for one had nothing after spending $2,200 on SENSE ART!!

Even had to fork out another sum to buy my sofa from Mondi cos how can I allow my family to sit on the floor?

Really, what goes around will come around.