Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AriesTay

Sense Art Pte Ltd - Bad Experience

We all definitely deserve a very good explanation from Kevin, and a full refund of cos if he didn't keep his promise to deliver the goods that we have paid for. By keeping quiet does not help at all. I am so saddened to see all these posts abt ppl not getting anything out of their hard earned money... including me as well if my sofa does not arrive again..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

We all definitely deserve a very good explanation from Kevin, and a full refund of cos if he didn't keep his promise to deliver the goods that we have paid for. By keeping quiet does not help at all. I am so saddened to see all these posts abt ppl not getting anything out of their hard earned money... including me as well if my sofa does not arrive again..

Hi Audrina

I you had recieve a call from saying that your sofa will arrive on or before 11th July , your sofa is certainly in Singapore, they just arrived today. Frust has gotten her call from the warehouse ad I believe you will get a call soon. I am trying my best as I can.

Frust , after all the abuse, you got your sofa, is there anything you want to say? I understand your frustrations and I forgive your abuses, no doubt it's our fault but its getting too personal , I could have walked away. I hope you guys understand what i am going brought and need a lot of time to straighten this out, at least a majority of the deliveries.

I DID NOT receive my sofa at all. Please don't assume and mislead the people here.

Yes the so-called transport called me and expect me to pay $280 for delivery fee.

This is totally ridiculous! Why should we customers pay for something that is rightfully your responsibility to absorb?

Mind you! I have paid $2,200 for that sofa set and now you expect me to fork out the delivery charge?

If you are a gentleman, you will honour all deliveries and be GUILTY enough to make good all the damages you have created! But you didn't!

Instead you got the cheek to tell us that you have no money and give me that "take it or leave it" attitude?

You are again asking for more money from customers when you had cheated us of our hard-earned money.

It is scheming of you to use such tactic to deter customers from having their goods delivered.

And worst of all, dare to claim that "Regardless, I had done my job" so as to tell the whole world you are not a CHEAT??

I DID NOT receive my sofa at all. Please don't assume and mislead the people here.

Yes the so-called transport called me and expect me to pay $280 for delivery fee.

This is totally ridiculous! Why should we customers pay for something that is rightfully your responsibility to absorb?

Mind you! I have paid $2,200 for that sofa set and now you expect me to fork out the delivery charge?

If you are a gentleman, you will honour all deliveries and be GUILTY enough to make good all the damages you have created! But you didn't!

Instead you got the cheek to tell us that you have no money and give me that "take it or leave it" attitude?

You are again asking for more money from customers when you had cheated us of our hard-earned money.

It is scheming of you to use such tactic to deter customers from having their goods delivered.

And worst of all, dare to claim that "Regardless, I had done my job" so as to tell the whole world you are not a CHEAT??

Frust

You repay gratitude with madness. Why didn't you display the whole SMS conversation that I had with you? Did I mentioned that I try o talk to them and inform you that it's not my call now? My job is to get the sofas to Singapore, I don't owned the transport , it's you who refuse to accept the sofa that has arrived today because they are asking for a 280 delivery charges and I did mentioned that I will talk to the, but no promises. I didn't let your $2200 go down the drain, I could have told you to go and sue the company, did I? Look at those customers who received their sofa, I felt sorry for them, they were grateful, they understand and gave me time and were understanding. It is the fact that your sofa came today. That is what I wanted to prove, if I were to cheat , miht as well I don't pay for your sofa to bring it into Singapore,I certainly paid more than $280 for your sofa to be here. There are customers who deserve my attention more than you do.

Frust

You repay gratitude with madness. Why didn't you display the whole SMS conversation that I had with you? Did I mentioned that I try o talk to them and inform you that it's not my call now? My job is to get the sofas to Singapore, I don't owned the transport , it's you who refuse to accept the sofa that has arrived today because they are asking for a 280 delivery charges and I did mentioned that I will talk to the, but no promises. I didn't let your $2200 go down the drain, I could have told you to go and sue the company, did I? Look at those customers who received their sofa, I felt sorry for them, they were grateful, they understand and gave me time and were understanding. It is the fact that your sofa came today. That is what I wanted to prove, if I were to cheat , miht as well I don't pay for your sofa to bring it into Singapore,I certainly paid more than $280 for your sofa to be here. There are customers who deserve my attention more than you do.

Kevin,

From what you have been saying, I can dare say that you are not cut out to run a business. It is your obligation to deliver the sofa bought by Frust. You keep wanting customers to be understanding but in the first place, you are not understanding to your customers. It is a joke that this is your so-called customer service. All customers, regardless of how much are their purchases, deserve similar attention. That's how customer service should be.

Spare innocent people the agony and go back to jail. Don't worry, I will gladly pay my taxes on time to fund your meals and accommodation.

Kevin,

From what you have been saying, I can dare say that you are not cut out to run a business. It is your obligation to deliver the sofa bought by Frust. You keep wanting customers to be understanding but in the first place, you are not understanding to your customers. It is a joke that this is your so-called customer service. All customers, regardless of how much are their purchases, deserve similar attention. That's how customer service should be.

Spare innocent people the agony and go back to jail. Don't worry, I will gladly pay my taxes on time to fund your meals and accommodation.

Rara99

Are you crazy? Do you think there is a need to sustain my customer service level even when the company is already not in operation? You are right, I am not cut out to be in business , that is where I failed. All customers should deserve similar attention? Yes! That should be the way, I could have given non attention. You don't have to worry about me going to jail , because I know for certain I won't , because I have not committed a crime, don't be an idiot and think you are the judge and can just sentence anyhow, you might want to be one, how ere judging from your spineless character, maybe in your next life . As for the taxes , I don't think you earn enough to even need to contribute them. Gst perhaps.

Posted Today, 12:21 AM

I have bought from sense art on 27 April 2013 at Singapore Expo with fully paid. However there is no news from sense art regarding when the deliver my sofa until today, I have called your sales agent (Donovan) and he is not longer working there. I contacted your showroom and also no body answer my call and I also went to your showroom but is vacant. As customer I feel very disappointed and feel of being cheat since you never notify inform your customer regarding about status of my sofa?

I called your sister company PMB and they give me this number +6581192209 (Kevin) to follow up. I called that number almost a 100 times and no body answer and I fee that being ping pong. If you really serious with your business, can you please update your customer instead of customer chasing you?

In this forum, looks like sense art active replying the comments meaning this sense art member have a lot of free time, why don't you check my sofa status (my invoice number 60267) and update your customer regarding about the delivery status.

Hope mr sense art have real sense of customer satisfaction like your company name. Thank you for reading my comment and looking for your update.

One

Your sofa is here in Singapore, 60267 model 2321 colour 610 trim with 116. Unless you have given me the wrong invoice number , you should have gotten a call from the transport company today, if not tomorrow. Thank you for your patience . I am sorry that this happened ,of you encounter any problem with your sofa, pls give me a call. Thank you

Rara99

Are you crazy? Do you think there is a need to sustain my customer service level even when the company is already not in operation? You are right, I am not cut out to be in business , that is where I failed. All customers should deserve similar attention? Yes! That should be the way, I could have given non attention. You don't have to worry about me going to jail , because I know for certain I won't , because I have not committed a crime, don't be an idiot and think you are the judge and can just sentence anyhow, you might want to be one, how ere judging from your spineless character, maybe in your next life . As for the taxes , I don't think you earn enough to even need to contribute them. Gst perhaps.

Dun be silly Art sense. who say u have not commit a crime. U can be charge for scam if there are more than 20 person reporting you to police....

Let hope all the victims gather together and punish u... Hope u can go to jail soon and stop scamming ppl.... I cannot believe such an idiot like u exist in the world... Con ppl money then ask for more money... ppl paid full and yet u dare ask for 280 transport... u must be mad....

My advise to all... if the transport company call ask for 280... agreed to it ... Once they come, tell them claim from kevin telling them u pay him le... if they not happy... ask them bring back the sofa.... The ppl want they leave it... if not they make a waste trip... dun let them con the extra transport feess...

Dun be silly Art sense. who say u have not commit a crime. U can be charge for scam if there are more than 20 person reporting you to police....

Let hope all the victims gather together and punish u... Hope u can go to jail soon and stop scamming ppl.... I cannot believe such an idiot like u exist in the world... Con ppl money then ask for more money... ppl paid full and yet u dare ask for 280 transport... u must be mad....

My advise to all... if the transport company call ask for 280... agreed to it ... Once they come, tell them claim from kevin telling them u pay him le... if they not happy... ask them bring back the sofa.... The ppl want they leave it... if not they make a waste trip... dun let them con the extra transport feess...

Another idiot talking rubbish here. Go and learn the law well before you go blabbering nonsense. More than 20 ppl? You don't need that much idiot. If you were to just commit one offence, that's it. You don't need 20 ppl fool. Idiots live in their own world and they don't read the whole story. It mind enough to tell you the story again even though you are not my customer, I pity you for being dim witted child and I pity your parents too for trying so hard to raise you to become a useful person.

Listen, I don't owned the transport company. They are our creditors too. They are kind enough to help us settle these issue even though we owed them a lot of money. However , they are in business, even if you don't make, you need to cover expense. I don't pocket the money. My job is to bring the sofa into Singapore , the warehouse belongs to them.till now, most of my customers paid for the transport as you can read the thread before if you weren't blind.

Lastly, if you know the judicial system well in Singapore , the police will only investigate and it's up on the agc to prosecute if they find any foul play.do you know what agc is by the way? Under the law, a person is innocence until proven guilty . You and another dim witted , pathetic children keep saying jail for me, is it that you very much wanted to go there? I said before, our accounts are there to be shown and indeed, I was right, the sofas are here , now I am settling the second portion of deliveries.

If there is an idiot class here I bet you and rara99 would make good class mate.

Shawncck

People like you exist are really cheap thrill for me. At least it makes my day more exciting and challenging amidst the mess. Best thing, I don't need to spend to enjoy this. I am really loving this, it polishes my typing skills and hone my arguments. Thank you shawncck, I hope to see you often here, from the bottom of my heart and as much as I can, I will reply to all your moments , no matter how foolish they may seems , even though you are writing rubbish for the sake of writing, trust me, I will be here for you. I love you shawncck, you reminds me of turkeys. I let you know why I said that when you come out with nonsense in your next thread and Ian looking forward to it. Pease dont let me wait or too long.

SENSE ART

I am happy to see that you broadcast your so-called attempt to talk to the transport company to waive the transport fee of $280.

if you really have the power to ask them to waive for me, make it a blanket waiver for all your customers to be fair to everyone!

But frankly, you think I am a fool to believe your words? If you can do it, you would have done it long ago even before customers ask for it! Please lah!

You really got the thick-skin to declare that YOU PAY for my sofa to arrive here?

WAKE UP! I PAID $2,200 FOR MY OWN SOFA and YOU POCKET THE PROFIT!

What are you talking abt? And please, whatever you type here only makes your argument more FLAWED, let alone hone your skills.

You have made a mockery of yourself! Everyone can see it.

If you are so so pathetic that you have no money and cannot even fork out that $280 for the delivery charge. Fine!

I will ask my guys to collect for me.

But before doing that, I demand to see my sofa to ensure that it is 100% what I had ordered.

If the specifications don't match what I have ordered, YOU HAVE NOT FULFILLED THE ORDER and don't claim that you did please!

Please arrange for my viewing and I will settle my own self-collection.

Kevin,

This is an understatement. You ARE NOT CUT OUT to run a business. I have been wanting to say this. Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

Customers part with their hard earned money to exchange for goods. Not to help you solve your problem. You were supposed to help them solve theirs. That's why businesses exist!

You guys just go report police.

Edited by pills

Hi fairtrade

If your delivery date is between may and 15th June, most likely your sofa will arrive in Singapore by next wed. Our transport office will then call you to arrange delivery. Best of all thigs is that your sofa is still under warranty by our service centre. So rest assure. I will give u the number to call when you recieve your sofa. Thank you

Senseart / Kevin,

Can you update on my order please? Invoice 10189. You are not replying on emails or phone calls or SMS. Atlease answer on this forum.

Senseart,

If you are able. Do update on your mobile number and email whenever you log in. At least the consumers here will know. Also I admit on your courage and understand the stress level you are in. Do kindly assist whatever you can. All the best to you and bless you.

As stated saying that 善有善报, 恶有恶报. :thumbs up:

SENSE ART

I am happy to see that you broadcast your so-called attempt to talk to the transport company to waive the transport fee of $280.

if you really have the power to ask them to waive for me, make it a blanket waiver for all your customers to be fair to everyone!

But frankly, you think I am a fool to believe your words? If you can do it, you would have done it long ago even before customers ask for it! Please lah!

You really got the thick-skin to declare that YOU PAY for my sofa to arrive here?

WAKE UP! I PAID $2,200 FOR MY OWN SOFA and YOU POCKET THE PROFIT!

What are you talking abt? And please, whatever you type here only makes your argument more FLAWED, let alone hone your skills.

You have made a mockery of yourself! Everyone can see it.

If you are so so pathetic that you have no money and cannot even fork out that $280 for the delivery charge. Fine!

I will ask my guys to collect for me.

But before doing that, I demand to see my sofa to ensure that it is 100% what I had ordered.

If the specifications don't match what I have ordered, YOU HAVE NOT FULFILLED THE ORDER and don't claim that you did please!

Please arrange for my viewing and I will settle my own self-collection.

Frust

If you have brains, I sincerely hope that you use them. Sense art is closed . Your money is gone. I paid for your sofa to come onto Singapore . You have the transport company number , they called you. You arrange with jass for the viewing. Sense art is a company, I am me. I didn't take your money, the company did. You have to make this very clear. You are a lady, I am refraining from using harsh words on you.