Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Thanks, Niko... :P

Really admire your courage to co-ordinate the subcons on your own... :good::good::good:

And regarding the tap... hmmm... I will be 2nd to be blacklisted... keke... :notti:

Hi dreamzgal, sorry for the late reply. Auntie got bad memory. :) No need to admire, everybody can do it too as long as you got the spare time.

Blacklisted! Hi-five. Lol.. until now I still haven't bought my tap, waiting for my tabletop to be install first. Should be another 2 weeks, still got time to browse again. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi dreamzgal,

May I know where is this Chong Ying?

I am looking for small bathroom ceiling light, all the ones I seen are round, I want to get a simple square one.

Any chance that you happen to see?

Thanks.

Hi natural9, guess Lightcraft will be a better option to get the lights :P

Your reno is so smooth, look like can collect keys. congrats :)

Hi niko, I have shifted in but sad thing is there are still outstanding carpentry work that need to be done and there are alot of hindrance to the completion. It's has been a stressful week :wacko:

Hi natural9, guess Lightcraft will be a better option to get the lights :P

Hi niko, I have shifted in but sad thing is there are still outstanding carpentry work that need to be done and there are alot of hindrance to the completion. It's has been a stressful week :wacko:

Dreamzgal, how come still got outstanding works? They didn't complete before hangover. Don't be too stress, it bad for your health. Take care. :) ....Things won't be 100% perfect, sure will got some crop up, hopefully they can fix them for you.. i have problem too.. Especial my air-con trunking, the workers come down to my place 4th times to fix it and they are from GC.. I'm so angry.. Wasting my time Edited by niko

Hmm.. apparently we couldn't get in touch with the contractor for a couple of days... and was very upset over it.

We finally got hold of the contractor and work has resume yesterday, just keeping fingers cross that the balance carpentry work can be completed :wacko:

What happen to your aircon trunking?

Mine leak the first time we on it but the guys came back quickly to rectify the leaking problem.

I was quite please with their proactiveness... at least when they say they call back, they really call back and this applies to both their sales & services.

Just go pester your sales guy... :P