Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
honeykitty

G&c <猫窝> @ Sengkang

Nice. I want to do this divider as well but was advise not to do as it will make my living room small and not much space to walk in as my dining table will be on the side of wall. Unless we put the dining table behind the divider. Where are you putting the dining table?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Nice. I want to do this divider as well but was advise not to do as it will make my living room small and not much space to walk in as my dining table will be on the side of wall. Unless we put the dining table behind the divider. Where are you putting the dining table?

my dining table is at the same wall as the divider..have ample allowance for a 1.1m *0.75m dining table & 4 chairs, and a 1.8m TV console plus 0.5m side table..

Halo HoneyKitty,

Have contact yr ID and waiting for his quote..Many thanks for sharing. Want to ask u regarding your buys from taobo..How do i go abt it to buy? Do i register with Peeka and then buy from their website or do i go taobo to register and buy...Heard that Peeka is the agent to sent...Very confuse leh...cab share

Status as at 13 Aug, some overdue pics of kitchen, toilet shower screen

Kitchen

20130813_204541_zpsbedbeb5b.jpg

20130813_204607_zps6784ab88.jpg

Shower Screen (MBR Toilet)

20130813_204438_zpse6b48c99.jpg

Shower Screen (Common Toilet)

20130813_204459_zps3432c2bf.jpg

still waiting for my rainshower to be up..past 2 days they hv not done anything...suppose to be done today or tomorrow so final cleaning can be done on Friday

Halo HoneyKitty,

Have contact yr ID and waiting for his quote..Many thanks for sharing. Want to ask u regarding your buys from taobo..How do i go abt it to buy? Do i register with Peeka and then buy from their website or do i go taobo to register and buy...Heard that Peeka is the agent to sent...Very confuse leh...cab share

Good that you have contacted him. He is a nice guy, off hand can draw 3D perspective..hopefully he quote you good price lar

Talking about TB shopping...Peeka is the shipping agent. register an account with Peeka. @ There is an order page on Peeka website, just go to TB website to search for item you want, copy and paste the TB links of the item that you want to buy into Peeka order page. Peeka will do the rest of the job for you from ordering to shipping into SG..so far im very satisfy with their service..I can say better than 65Daigou. If you need help to TB shopping..let me know..hahaha...

Looking great and progressing smoothly! Nice!

Thanks ProjectH, i start to "hiam" them abit slow d now coz they impressed me alot at the beginning with swift progress~~

wow, your divider shoe cabinet is up, nice ! :good:

love your kitchen cabinet combi colours too, haha hope to see your rain shower up soon :D

wow, your divider shoe cabinet is up, nice ! :good:

love your kitchen cabinet combi colours too, haha hope to see your rain shower up soon :D

hehe...thanks...im so proud of myself...lolx

last nite went to check...still hvnt up yet...but saw uncle painting my wall (final) quote @ 9PM... :good:

Status as at 13 Aug, some overdue pics of kitchen, toilet shower screen

Kitchen

20130813_204541_zpsbedbeb5b.jpg

20130813_204607_zps6784ab88.jpg

Shower Screen (MBR Toilet)

20130813_204438_zpse6b48c99.jpg

Shower Screen (Common Toilet)

20130813_204459_zps3432c2bf.jpg

still waiting for my rainshower to be up..past 2 days they hv not done anything...suppose to be done today or tomorrow so final cleaning can be done on Friday

Like the kitchen colors combi...!