Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
honeykitty

G&c <猫窝> @ Sengkang

Update as at 17 Aug,

Curtain is Up...sorry forgot to take pic of all curtain and blinds....this is the pic which the uncle is working..will snap all pic this weekend

IMG_20130817_123530_zpsf1149cb9.jpg

Stainless Steel Backing @ Cooker area is up, complimentary from my ID

20130818_190207_zpsfae831df.jpg

My 25L Joven Storage Heater Place @ SY

20130818_190233_zps7efb6330.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wah honeykitty, this is so nice. i want to buy this kind when my hse is here but too bad your one no more. can i know can it be install on the existing shower head? need any hacking or removal as we got shower head installed by HDB. how much your ID or contractor charge you for installing? congrats! your progress looks good. can pm me your ID contacts please and renov cost? thanks. :D

haha...here is the rain shower pics..worth the price of S$90....good quality and works as well as those price S$400-500 in SG

20130816_222632_zps9790b170.jpg

Edited by pinkyceline

Thx pinkyceline..my ID didnt charge me for the installation coz i bought other accessories from his shop...no need to hack but need to remove the whole set of the existing shower head by hdb....

I think i PM u b4...hahahha...

Easter, hehhehe...swee hor...i oso like it vy much

Cozydreams> cheapest i can find a decent 1 is $25 from lightings.com.sg. i bought from TB 2 units for $25 if im not wrong...is normal setting not downlight setting....the water heater bought from my ID shop along Geylang Lor 31 @ $230

Hi taobao master!

Congrats on nice reno!

A quick query please, if we buy the lights from tb, is it compatible with Singapore power source?

Because I saw the rating for China is 220V whereas SG one is 230V.

Thanks!

Hi taobao master!

Congrats on nice reno!

A quick query please, if we buy the lights from tb, is it compatible with Singapore power source?

Because I saw the rating for China is 220V whereas SG one is 230V.

Thanks!

hahaha....dun call me Taobao master...RT got alot master's master....lolx

is compatible....my lights working well so far...anyways...i check with my electrician b4 i buy...he said is vy common ppl buy lights from TB...coz so cheap....buy in SG not worth it coz the lights all from China...lolx

Thx pinkyceline..my ID didnt charge me for the installation coz i bought other accessories from his shop...no need to hack but need to remove the whole set of the existing shower head by hdb....

I think i PM u b4...hahahha...

hihi so to install rainshower set, it is definitely a must to remove the HDB given one? cannot add on? So for you, you removed and you kept the HDB shower set?

hihi so to install rainshower set, it is definitely a must to remove the HDB given one? cannot add on? So for you, you removed and you kept the HDB shower set?

Yes, usually is remove the HDB 1 and install the rainshower set. i dono if add on can be done ornot...yup...we keep the hdb shower set