Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lazyman

5Ft Full Height Sliding Door Customised Wardrobe

I have ordered 2 set of the 5ft full height sliding door imported customised wardrobe to let go at $2900 for both.

The condition is you have to take both, the installation has yet to be done so we can still change the address. It is ideal if you are renovating your house now and if you need more than 2 set, we can still ask the vendor to install the 3/4th set at the committed price. The vendor is Vincere Interior and they have done a good job for many houses, it will be a quick job that will be installing on the existing flooring and wall.

https://www.facebook.com/VincereInterior

i can't proceed with my renovation due to unforeseen circumstances and i have been holding it for 4 months before i decide to let it go.

P.S. i have gotten 3 different quotation from renovation contractors which include the carpentry build-in wardrobe costing and i found that almost all of them quote higher cost for the wardrobe (the contractor say he can't match the price!). Ikea selling something similar (not full height) at $1300 which make this customised wardrobe more attractive.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation