Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Newtoreno2013

Bathroom Leaking Problem, Whom To Ask?

Hi,

I am new to renovation and don't know what to do with it so I bought a very nice looking resale condo unit just recently, from outside it looks so nice and new but until I moved in over the weekend I found out a lot of problems. The master room aircon is not working but most importantly both the master room toilet and the common toilet was leaking water, quite bad.

I have asked the agent to see if the previous owner can provide a contractor contact that they used before but never hear back, the management office is only responsible for outside work I asked, so I need to engage a contractor myself I think and I don't know where to find the right one.

Anyone got a good contractor to recommend?

Thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

As what diablo says.. Most commonly its your storage heater tank or even the aircon pipes.

It could also be that your neighbour's pipes upstairs is leaking. In this case, the management office will commonly get them (neighbour's upstairs) to bear the repair cost. This happened to me so the management office is contacting my neighbours upstairs.