Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Granitetop

Lengkong Tiga 5I Home

The renovation is almost done!

All carpentry is up, all walls painted, all lightings are up, floor is polished, window grilles are up, all sinks are installed without much dramas.

Then today is the last tap installation, hiccup occurred. The tap I bought from taobao is leaking in the middle... :dunno: not sure if it is product's defect or installation problem. Do not want to affect the renovation progress, I went to hoe kee to buy a Germany Blanco kitchen tap. Something simple in design but still has the pull out function. On the hindsight, it is also go that the first tap did not work out, as the filter system has another faucet, it will look a bit cluttered as it was quite big and has too many outlet.

Meanwhile more online shopping, while waiting for the delivery of the curtains, water filter system and fridge.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The renovation is almost done!

All carpentry is up, all walls painted, all lightings are up, floor is polished, window grilles are up, all sinks are installed without much dramas.

Then today is the last tap installation, hiccup occurred. The tap I bought from taobao is leaking in the middle... :dunno: not sure if it is product's defect or installation problem. Do not want to affect the renovation progress, I went to hoe kee to buy a Germany Blanco kitchen tap. Something simple in design but still has the pull out function. On the hindsight, it is also go that the first tap did not work out, as the filter system has another faucet, it will look a bit cluttered as it was quite big and has too many outlet.

Meanwhile more online shopping, while waiting for the delivery of the curtains, water filter system and fridge.

May I knopw which kitchen tap u brought from taobao ?

whao, but its free shipping to US only...how to enable free shipping to sg

I asked the customer service if it qualifies for free shipping, they say it is but their system not able to show the option when checkout at the moment. So they advise me to checkout with the shipping cost but they will refund it back to me. And they did.

Finally, we are almost at the end of the journey. The product is above expectations and journey has no major issue other than the TB kitchen tap leak. All credits go to my ID (Marcus from BARA interiors) and his team. I have learn alot about renovation and online shopping. As well as the 'sharing is caring' spirit in the renotalk forum. Thus will hang around to contribute to this community with my 2 cents worth.

From initial renovation idea of modern cottage, nautical feel to current 'a little English' feel. Initial idea to make only kitchen nice nice, now almost every room is beautiful. :wub:

Library (work in progress)

null_zpsde7332a4.jpg

null_zpsc2ff455c.jpg

Edited by Granitetop

Kitchen

null_zps0d8188ec.jpg

Did not intend to tile the wall, but ID found this interesting wall tile so we try it and we.... LOVE it!

null_zpsf92a0511.jpg

Aerogaz hood installed by ID's furniture dept. They overcome the problem where the wall is not flat as usual. :good: Special Thanks to a helpful and a great problem solver: SAM

null_zpsf7200f85.jpg

My taobao Sellena (aka Kraus) sink, Germany blanco Tap and Jupiter Delphi water system. And my frying pan clock which I got from TB.

I am impressed with the dish drainer provided by BARA. At first was quite sad to see the dish drainer provided by some ID...

Edited by Granitetop

Laundry room (only white light zone)

null_zps231e374a.jpg

Sink and Tap from Taobao

$199 light from IKEA :~ not very bright.. very expensive :bangwall:

I like this laundry room which I have asked to be created. Very comfortable space to handwash baby items. The laundry sink is deep, like a large pail except easy to fill and drain.

null_zpse6964b74.jpg

we are citygas supporter! :jammin:

Glad there is enough allowance to open the washer lid.

Edited by Granitetop

Master bedroom

null_zpsb83fface.jpg

Bed not delivered yet. Ordered a Maxcoil and custom made a high storage bed

and the toilet

null_zpseca061af.jpg

null_zps18367a2f.jpg

Hotel feel attempt: Custom made mirror cabinet with top and bottom T5 light, custom made suspended sink cabinet, kohler sink and waterfall type kohler tap and the sci fi version of the rain shower set (grohe bathroom accessories essential set)

Otto toilet bowl from royal fanco

The sink top is especially mounted at 38" height for our comfort. :sport-smiley-004::yeah:

Edited by Granitetop