Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Granitetop

Lengkong Tiga 5I Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Common Toilet (resort style)

null_zps0e2fbd58.jpg

Taobao loots: rainshower, mirror, tap and sink!!

I like your Taobao sink/tap/mirror purchase, simple but nice! Can your share your taobao purchase link? :good:

mirror

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=0.0.0.0.3PwZK1&id=18050178962

Sink and tap set (46尺寸墙排特价包邮套餐)

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=24478396355

Very nice English country style home. Looks so cosy & inviting. I especially like the TB mirroring your common bath and the tiling for your master bedroom & kitchen. Happy moving in. ;)

Very nice English country style home. Looks so cosy & inviting. I especially like the TB mirroring your common bath and the tiling for your master bedroom & kitchen. Happy moving in. ;)

Thank you 3Dyms!

Finally, we are almost at the end of the journey. The product is above expectations and journey has no major issue other than the TB kitchen tap leak. All credits go to my ID (Marcus from BARA interiors) and his team. I have learn alot about renovation and online shopping. As well as the 'sharing is caring' spirit in the renotalk forum. Thus will hang around to contribute to this community with my 2 cents worth.

From initial renovation idea of modern cottage, nautical feel to current 'a little English' feel. Initial idea to make only kitchen nice nice, now almost every room is beautiful. :wub:

Library (work in progress)

null_zpsde7332a4.jpg

null_zpsc2ff455c.jpg

Are these white cabinets from Ikea? If yes, do you get them to assemble for you?

and the toilet

null_zpseca061af.jpg

null_zps18367a2f.jpg

Hotel feel attempt: Custom made mirror cabinet with top and bottom T5 light, custom made suspended sink cabinet, kohler sink and waterfall type kohler tap and the sci fi version of the rain shower set (grohe bathroom accessories essential set)

Otto toilet bowl from royal fanco

The sink top is especially mounted at 38" height for our comfort. :sport-smiley-004::yeah:

May i know whats the model of your Otto toilet bowl? I bought two and i think one of them is over-price?

And whats model of your rain shower? Again, price please :)

Thank you.

Are these white cabinets from Ikea? If yes, do you get them to assemble for you?

Yup, they r from ikea. Billy bookshelf n besta. I got them to deliver n assemble for me as no time to DIY. the 2 experts took nearly 4 hours to do up the shelves n a dining table... Given my skills n lack of tools, maybe need 4 days or more...

May i know whats the model of your Otto toilet bowl? I bought two and i think one of them is over-price?

And whats model of your rain shower? Again, price please :)

Thank you.

It is OTTO 8377 at $350.

rain shower is http://buy4u.peeka.sg/featured/product/444679 029G科幻版 S$72.71 exclude shipping fee to SG

I agree with the others - your reno looks very nice!!!!

Congrats once again! :thumbs up:

Thank you zihui!

Wish you all the best in ur renovations and wedding prep!

:yamseng:

Wow! I likes your neat and cosy home. :thumbs up:

Do you mind sharing your review on your Sellena Kitchen sink please? Am interested to buy the Sellena sink from taobao too. TIA.

Edited by Dreamcatcher