Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Granitetop

Lengkong Tiga 5I Home

Wow! I likes your neat and cosy home. :thumbs up:

Do you mind sharing your review on your Sellena Kitchen sink please? Am interested to buy the Sellena sink from taobao too. TIA.

Thanks Dreamcatcher!

the sink is serving us well. It is like the Kraus sink, its base has the coating. The installation must use the provided outlet hose. Do ask your plumber be generous with the silicon sealant during installation of the sink outlet fitting to ensure it is watertight.

The outlet is not the typical type, so all the debris throw in the sink, water can still flow down. :good:

I bought the chopping board as well, but because I do undermount so it does not fit as well but still can use.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

:sport-smiley-004:It has been a while since I last come here...

It has been about 6 mths I settled in.. Time for some quick reviews...

First it is a great buy ..never regret.. very windy n neighbours are very friendly, polite and nice! Remind me of the hostels' in uni times..

Space planning wise.. I have a very windy kitchen given that I hacked the half wall.. NO need fan, no need to perspire white doing food preparation anymore. :sport-smiley-004: Overall happy with the plans.

Review of carpentry: white laminate is a little challenging for perfectionist... after 2 mth I give up.. surprisingly no more new stains since then.. lol

2 of my drawers tracks is not smooth, called up the ID and He sent his man down.. they r very gracious to replace for me .. at the same time give me upgrade option at a discount... which I decide against.. happy with the current ones...

Review of appliances: Samsung FRIDGE was a failure.. they change a new one for me, end up it has more problems than the first.. They offered full refund. thank God for that. I got the Hitachi Fridge instead.. IT is serving me well.. love the vacuum compartment and the large capacity.

The city gas dryer and heater is serving us well.. bill wise it is ok.. no major increase in gas usage. I will recommend to friends in future.

Crestar and amasco ceiling fans are doing well.. they are quite chilly.. so usually medium speed is what I need in the hot afternoon..

That is all for now.

Cheers!

Hi Granitetop, congratulations on the new home and renovations! Just wondering which model of Amasco fans did you install in your house? I bought 4 last year from ION Lighting at Joo Chiat. Model is DC FAN DCG-8 with 5 wooden blades. And they have all spoilt at least once. :help: