Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Easter

Our Cosy Place In Sengkang :)

no regrets lar Beng~~my house oso dun hv customade study table & TV console..heehee

Haha! But don't you agree Easter's TV feature wall and console are very aesthetically pleasing to the eyes, not to mention the half height shoe cabinet (with settee somemore :jawdrop: ) and custom-made study table? I would love to have these in my house if I'm not a little budget constraint by the renovation cost. :~

Can't wait to see more updates from Easter! :lol:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Haha! But don't you agree Easter's TV feature wall and console are very aesthetically pleasing to the eyes, not to mention the half height shoe cabinet (with settee somemore :jawdrop: ) and custom-made study table? I would love to have these in my house if I'm not a little budget constraint by the renovation cost. :~

its reli nice....i keep telling myself canot spend oredi... :( im also on budget sia...but i got customade shoe cabinet...hehehehe...i would love to hv a feature wall and TV console...but bo lui~~~

thank you beng, it took us quite some time before we take the plunge to do it too haha, ya lo budget is everyone concern when comes to renovation. We keep reviewing our costs so not to burst our pocket because still have to spend on furnishing too. Thankfully we got quite a good and reasonable rate. Will update once there are more changes :)

its reli nice....i keep telling myself canot spend oredi... :( im also on budget sia...but i got customade shoe cabinet...hehehehe...i would love to hv a feature wall and TV console...but bo lui~~~

ya, honeykitty. I saw your 3D drawing, I think your turn out effect is gonna be good too, looking forward to see more updates from you :D

thank you beng, it took us quite some time before we take the plunge to do it too haha, ya lo budget is everyone concern when comes to renovation. We keep reviewing our costs so not to burst our pocket because still have to spend on furnishing too. Thankfully we got quite a good and reasonable rate. Will update once there are more changes :)

ya, honeykitty. I saw your 3D drawing, I think your turn out effect is gonna be good too, looking forward to see more updates from you :D

My shoe cabinet design changed d...and change color also...wohoo~~..later i share share...

My shoe cabinet design changed d...and change color also...wohoo~~..later i share share...

wow, ok , sure will keep a lookout :thumbs up:

Hi easter, I am also interested to know your renovation costs and details. Mind pm me the details of what the renovation consists of and the costs involved? Thanks!

And regarding the lights you bought, so the website is from China? Sorry if i sound too newbie. O_O

Hi easter, I am also interested to know your renovation costs and details. Mind pm me the details of what the renovation consists of and the costs involved? Thanks!

And regarding the lights you bought, so the website is from China? Sorry if i sound too newbie. O_O

Hi jnashville, pm-ed you :)

No worries, we all start with no knowledge and learn from everyone mah, that what the forum is for :)

the lights ya I got it from china taobao website. Suggest you use a local agent if you are interested, much faster and no hassle.

Some agents like 65daigou,peeka, toyoyo. But personally I only use Peeka, and I find their service very good so didn't try others.

you can go taobao, tianmao website to start your shopping spree, then peeka website is here ;);)

Do remember to look at seller review before buying.

PS. Buying from china taobao website require at least 2-3 weeks time for the shipping, if you are in a rush to use this items for your reno, then better don't take the risk :)

Because air delivery is very expensive

Today is air con installation day with light fixing, very satisfied with the outcome :D

was surprise that solid surface for kitchen cabinet was installed too, was told it will be done at later stage initially.

Luckily all the lights from taobao didn't fail me, everything was up and the brightness everything was good :thumbs up:

IMG_3245_zpse96689e5.jpg

Passage way downlights

IMG_3248_zps27287212.jpg

My favourite light in the master bedroom foyer :notti: has a very nice ambience feel

IMG_3249_zps8ab6f00b.jpg

Study room ceiling light plus study table lights (all my bedroom use the same ceiling lights)

Ceiling light was 18W LED, initially was thinking between 12W or 18W, but 18W is just nice :)

IMG_3255_zps6cc24824.jpg

continued...

Another favourite light I got from taobao , my dining place hanging light

IMG_3260_zps375fee46.jpg

Living room lights, love the cove light ambience, the LED downlights also works very well, they are bright but not glaring.

IMG_3269_zps8d2fcf79.jpg

TV feature wall light, quite cool. Will be using it when we are watching movies and off all other lights except this :D

IMG_3263_zps327ee2ee.jpg

Edited by Easter