Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Easter

Our Cosy Place In Sengkang :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi Easter, do you mind sharing your quotation breakdown? =D love to have an idea of budget required to do something similar...

my email is harocarlos@hotmail.com thanks

Edited by harocarlos

Like your study room, looks conducive for a good read and snooze after it!

haha thank you Makanology , thankfully the effect turns out what we wanted, to have a corner to relax while reading :thumbs up:

i like your study room!!!!!! haha

where you got the long lazy chair?

thanks honeykitty, we got it from novena furniture at sungei kadut. I bought le then read alot of horror stories about novena furnitures at renotalk.

But thankfully our order is ok, no screw up in delivery, I think maybe the sales person play a part too. We got it at $299.

Hi Easter, can share with me the details of your renovation & the costs involved? Thanks!

sure, will pm you :)

hi Easter, do you mind sharing your quotation breakdown? =D love to have an idea of budget required to do something similar...

my email is harocarlos@hotmail.com thanks

ok, sure will pm you :)

Hi Easter, I love your study room especially the chair! Where did u got it from? Taobao? Sorry for so many questions asked as I'm prettynew to this :)

By the way, congratulations on your new nest, it looks cosy.

taobao has very little square downlights. I got mine imported from Hong Kong Direct with free DHL Shipping. Cost about USD 15.90 each.

Hi Angel,

Which website did you buy your Hong Kong downlights?

sorry guys for the late reply, was busy with work, here you goes

Hi Easter, can share with me the details of your renovation & the costs involved also? Thanks!

hi yen2007, no prob, will PM u :)

Hi Easter do u mind sharing the quotation breakdown with me?your house looks amazing..my email badboybarrio21@gmail.com thanks shah

hi badboy, I will send u a PM

Hi Easter, I love your study room especially the chair! Where did u got it from? Taobao? Sorry for so many questions asked as I'm prettynew to this :)
By the way, congratulations on your new nest, it looks cosy.

thanks diginewb :D which chair you referring? the wooden leg one is from taobao, the relax chair is from novena furniture :)

the wooden leg chair link is here

very nice house. :good: do you mind PM me your I.D and quotation? thanks. :thumbs up:

thanks newhere. Sure, will send u a PM :)

hi easter, would you mind to drop me a PM on your ID and quotation too? thanks.

sure, will drop u a PM

Hi Easter, love your reno! could you share your quotation with me? many many thanks!

hi chococat, thanks :D I will drop a PM cheers

IMG_3454_zps0e94b957.jpg

Kitchen side 1

IMG_3455_zpsf3f27cd6.jpg

Kitchen side 2

Hi, your wood laminate is exactly what I want but I don't seem to be able to find in my ID's limited selection. Mind to share where do you get this and the code? Thank you. :)