Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Easter

Our Cosy Place In Sengkang :)

Hi, just wondering if u can share your id contact and e cost of your Reno ? Thanks!

hi shiwei71, sure will drop you a PM

Hi, your wood laminate is exactly what I want but I don't seem to be able to find in my ID's limited selection. Mind to share where do you get this and the code? Thank you. :)

hi jp631, sorry I don't know the code lei, that time never write down. I try to ask if my ID got record or not

Hi Easter,

May I know how u go about in ordering thing from Tao Bao? Though of buying too.pls advise.tks

Hi edtanha, you go to buy4u.peeka.sg register a account first, then you need to explore what you want to buy on taobao, then just paste the link of the item you want to buy in peeka site and they will liase to do the ordering for you.

Do note they don't use credit card, only cash deposit

Hi easter, can pm me roughly how much your reno cost? Thanks!

sure Stanley, will drop you a pm

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi pinkyceline, ours is Niki from koong yee renovation works, I think they are contractor with ID services, can't find much info on them on renotalk and web also.

Can't comment much on their workmanship until our renovation is completed, at least up to now the progress is still quite good.

Anyway we met up with a lot of contractors/ID like 3D innovative, Lowe Living Concept, D-trenzo Interior, Uni-Sis, Urban interior and some other ID that don't even bother to reply us before committing.

They are not the cheapest among all, but I think most importantly is to click with the ID ba, at least he bother to listen to our needs before proposing and warns us against certain things that may not turn out nice.

Don't know if it is sensitive to post the cost here, maybe I PM you but most of our cost is from carpentry work

Thanks Ben, haha I think all punggol / sengkang new house all look quite similar, ya went to our friend house in punggol all look the same :D

Your reno also going to complete soon, looking forward to see more pics of your completed works

Hi Easter. Mind pm me your quotation/ cost of full renovation please. thanks!

Hi Easter. Mind pm me your quotation/ cost of full renovation please. thanks!

Hi mind if you could email me your quotation and cost with contacts too? pls thanks

jacehx.wu@gmail.com

continued...

Another favourite light I got from taobao , my dining place hanging light

ppppp

Living room lights, love the cove light ambience, the LED downlights also works very well, they are bright but not glaring.

pppppp

TV feature wall light, quite cool. Will be using it when we are watching movies and off all other lights except this :D

pppppppp

Hi Easter, very inspired by you to shop at Taobao too! It's been some time; could you share your thoughts on the quality of the lights from TB merchants; are they still in good condition? Thank you!

Hi Easter,

Appreciate it if you can email me your ID contact details as well as your breakdown quotation.

evilqoodotcom@hotmail.com

Thank you so much

Hi there...

Love your simple reno designs, especially ur feature wall.. 👍

Are you able to email me ur ID contact & breakdown of ur reno bill @ enadee_85@hotmail.com.. 😊

TIA...! 😉

Hi all,

I'm sorry for the late reply, was busy with work didn't check forum for a long period.

Anyway I heard from my ID that he is no longer in this industry, so the only source is his previous company Koong yee

the quote function seems to have problem

anemone

my tb purchase so far so good for the quality wise :) abt a year

but do check on seller rating before u buy, I got some from tianmao, seems more reliable though abit more expensive