Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kissryl

Embarking On Our Nest

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Juz received sms that robinson closed door sale is 14th! Tmr! Happy shopping!

tmr i cant! i have facial appointment... argh.

i think taka have annual sales coming, that one is a must go!

how many fans you bringing out. its no joke to carry. i had to bring out 1 sensa 4 (kdk v56vk) one ms11u(kdk baby fan) 2 panasonic wall fan

hahhahaha..... power lei but i drove.

drunkenchivas,i wanted to get ceiling fan and 2 stand fans. but likely this time can only buy ceiling fan liao...i also want to buy sensa4! hahaha

similar clothes hangers i got from tb - u need to check kim76's t-blog cos i'm too lazy to scroll thru there...shipped in via amcon...i think i brought in 500pcs..:rofl: cost wise is like S$0.3/hanger including shipping, plus got many many different colours...quality is quite good, sturdy...

someone wants to ship something in via tb - u all can combine...

Dragonnite 500 hangers!! Wow!

dragonnite! 500 hangers! that's a lot! yaya i also thinking if to buy from taobao! maybe carpet too? lol

dragonnite! 500 hangers! that's a lot! yaya i also thinking if to buy from taobao! maybe carpet too? lol

500 including possible replacements mah... :notti: i haven't finished replacing all my hangers yet, been a bit slow, but my rough estimate is that i will use about 300 of them... :sport-smiley-003:

my carpet also from taobao...again, all my tb purchases are on kim's t-blog...u can go take a look...best is u order carpet, hangers etc all together and ship in via someone like amcon...cheaper... :sport-smiley-018:

wow 300 hangers still a lot..

But I plan to buy from taobao le, might as well! i really hope shipment can be on time.

I am so motivated after seeing some of the blogs and even some who have bought dining tables!

Shall try tb shopping this weekend and shipped it out asap. Heard that sea shipment will take about 2 month! :S

Anyway, caused a little bit of trouble to ID - was supposed to arrange for another reno at mil's place after ours is done.

But likely to delay.

Luckily Roy is nice and is ok.

I went to check last evening on my lights and did final confirmation on all my laminates!

Shall post pics in the next few posts!

I wanted this laminate for my common bedroom wardrobe!! But OOS.

:( sadness

zzwn.jpg

So this is now replaced with this, And I'm so freaking out that it wont look nice! hahahaha

sb5x.jpg

The one above is top

This is bottom (image below)

na6n.jpg

As for mbr wardrobe

something different too

g8mo.jpg

with this!

0xaa.jpg

tmr i cant! i have facial appointment... argh.

i think taka have annual sales coming, that one is a must go!

drunkenchivas,i wanted to get ceiling fan and 2 stand fans. but likely this time can only buy ceiling fan liao...i also want to buy sensa4! hahaha

is the taka sales better than robinsons? what are the must see stuff at the taka sale?

this is tv console laminates, white quartz top and black bottom.

ldyc.jpg

toilet vanity cabinet laminate

1ff5.jpg

my cove lights~

tsft.jpg

down lights only

51p0.jpg

cove and down switched on together!

6bu1.jpg

is the taka sales better than robinsons? what are the must see stuff at the taka sale?

hello vanessa, i have taka voucher, that's y shall head taka to see see. haha.

I guess WMF stuff? hehe..

master bedroom

xvgy.jpg

7mzf.jpg

common bedrooms (both same)

usrd.jpg

couldn't take toilet de. but it's also simple one..

the area in front of storeroom (between two rooms)

impc.jpg

feeling so happy to see the lights up!!! carpentry next week!!

i think it's the only dept store i know of that the sale applies to the cosmetics section...otherwise for homeware stuff, robinson's could still be better...but taka has a better range of dinnerware than robinson's...

i think it's the only dept store i know of that the sale applies to the cosmetics section...otherwise for homeware stuff, robinson's could still be better...but taka has a better range of dinnerware than robinson's...

I went to the City Hall Robinsons closed door sale, and frankly i was a little disappointed. I actually walked out empty handed. Sigh....

Ur reno is progressing well! :)

Thanks ProjectH!

Can't wait for it to be over, seriously! hahaha.

But i think Taka's dinnerware is exp? I went to see once, i will still have to top up even after using voucher. So... really don't know if i should use it for cosmetics or household items. hahahah.

went to wait for delivery on saturday and noticed that all coverings cleared. Floors seem acid washed!!

So really left with carpentry work!

toilet lights

07o0.jpg

Taking clearer picture of mbr aircon trunking

mbwt.jpg

vzro.jpg

0ye2.jpg