Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kissryl

Embarking On Our Nest

hello vanessa, i have taka voucher, that's y shall head taka to see see. haha.

I guess WMF stuff? hehe..

maybe look at some le creuset or staub stuff too?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

kitchen in the evening..

quge.jpg

And here's my washing machine, can't be placed at washing machine area yet due to the hole at window area havent fixed.

y0wm.jpg

fridge, can see kitchen cabinets not up yet

x7g3.jpg

And the wiring for mbr, the lighting switch is supposed to be on the side of wardrobe.. so.. let's see when wardrobe is up!

6xop.jpg

maybe look at some le creuset or staub stuff too?

eh gosh.. Vanessa, i've nvr heard of these brands.. =|

super suaku here. i tot of just getting some simple plates from ikea. hahaha.

my mum got the free ah huat coffee mugs for me... so, ya mugs don't need to buy.

Forks and spoons gonna get from a supplier store at Joo Chiat.. shall share on this. :)

Hello Miraclesg, that's for glass sliding door, it will sit in the space u see.. Cos we dont have anywhere else to hide the door hahaha.

Plus we don't want fixed panel.. Very warm!

pictures fresh from oven,carpentry work partially done today!

master bedroom vanity cabinet!

79xl.jpg

wardrobe compartment

5jn1.jpg

pq55.jpg

rwkk.jpg

Edited by kissryl

i cant post pictures from my ipad nor nexus!

give up, shall try doing it tmr while at work!

now u all know why postings are only in the noon!

shall not bother to amend the earlier posts!

So sneakily while at work... I'm so happy how things are turning out!!!

So here is my master bedroom vanity cabinet

79xl.jpg

love the color of the laminate!!! gosh.

A pity I didn't have a scandi theme.. =( it's really just so nice..

Btw, I didn't opt for scandi theme cos I dont have any parquet floors even in rooms (since I didn't hack the floors.. )

and here's a picture of the feature wall after acid wash (i trust it's after since it's so clean)

i6m0.jpg

MBR's wardrobe

pq55.jpg

5jn1.jpg

rwkk.jpg

I forgot to take a photo of where the switch is supposed to be!

I saw a lobang by the wardrobe, was staring at it but forgot to snap a pic. haha!

eh gosh.. Vanessa, i've nvr heard of these brands.. =|

super suaku here. i tot of just getting some simple plates from ikea. hahaha.

my mum got the free ah huat coffee mugs for me... so, ya mugs don't need to buy.

Forks and spoons gonna get from a supplier store at Joo Chiat.. shall share on this. :)

Le creuset and staub are dutch ovens...handy if you enjoy making stews or braising stuff. I also use it when i make pasta sauces in big batches cos i don't have to bother stirring it...prep it...bring to boil and leave in the oven to simmer.

Following is the common wardrobe design.

You all might wonder why my mbr has no lights while the rest has. That's because of them having to do up the wardrobe, cut a lobang in the wardrobe and fix the switch before they can do up the lightings!

So ya, I still do not know how bright is my mbr with the chandelier!

Back to topic - Common bedroom wardrobe design

rky9.jpg

border of wardrobe

ge7b.jpg

kitchen cabinets!

yplu.jpg

tv console - not done up yet cause this is not the design we want!

il77.jpg

then, there's also altar! done up

q4qi.jpg

window grills up! woot!!!

m5m9.jpg

if only i'm not staying by the corridor! But coming to that, I'm already very familiar with the family staying the unit before me, and yesterday the lady staying at the next unit after us came to spoke to hub and me.

Super super friendly and nice family too! welcome us and I'm feeling so blessed to have really nice neighbours! =)

Again, back to topic..

Here's my hub pulling out the sliding glass door, whereby you pull out one and you pull the other door out!

Woots! no greasy living room when cooking!

piao.jpg

ok so that's about it, Roy says that it will be done by today. So can go and have a look on thurs or Friday! =)

and i need to get 2 kitchen lights. because using track light, and it's not bright enough.. oh well....

Le creuset and staub are dutch ovens...handy if you enjoy making stews or braising stuff. I also use it when i make pasta sauces in big batches cos i don't have to bother stirring it...prep it...bring to boil and leave in the oven to simmer.

ok shall go check them out at taka!

talking about ovens, I dont have built in oven... after seeing what happened to my mum's built in - spoilt cause it wasn't used and now is only as a storage for pots and pans.

But yet, I kinda felt that I should have done a built in.

Looks like I might get a table top oven - Hitachi Water Oven maybe? Supposedly to be healther cause it uses steam power to bake etc.. I hope it's not advertising gimmicks!

tmr i cant! i have facial appointment... argh.

i think taka have annual sales coming, that one is a must go!

drunkenchivas,i wanted to get ceiling fan and 2 stand fans. but likely this time can only buy ceiling fan liao...i also want to buy sensa4! hahaha

sensa 4 also hard to carry out....

please drive in. take all you need. can get bulbs from the YES Electric too..... cheap.... please buy panasonic tornado series. shaped like a tornado.

sensa 4 also hard to carry out....

please drive in. take all you need. can get bulbs from the YES Electric too..... cheap.... please buy panasonic tornado series. shaped like a tornado.

LOL, drunkenchivas, i managed to get a m'sian friend to go in and help us bought sensa, plus 2 stand fans!

So saved my trip to go down! But of cos, missed out on pumping petrol perks and makan lok lok.

haha..

I jsut need T5 similar lights with covers in the kitchen (hidden by the walls) 2 of them.. think maybe see where have..

I become philips supporter, all lights from philips (and appliances)! But of course, cannot hiam on design la.. I admit some of it really not so nice and chic.. pretty envy those nice lights!!

by the way just to check if anyone knows about moving in ritual????

I am having different input from ... saying that cannot roll pineapple cos if it is spoil then it is bad for the family.

And what no longer need tothrow rice!!! i didnt even throw rice at the start la, supposed to be a must right!

tsk, totally make me in flip table mood...

Edited by kissryl