Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
VickyNg

Buy Led Ceiling Lights From Online ?

Hi Guys,

I have been sourcing LED lights from Balestier and Jalan Besar, the lowest i get for a 7W LED light is $40 each, and i need 20 of them for my living and bedrooms which add up to be very $800 in total. But all those lights they are selling are china made, no brand.

I came across a local website that sells LED lights from an established China brand called Opple. The price is only $25 each and one for one exchange within 3 months.

Just wonder is it worth the try?

Will you guys consider buying LED from website?

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Seriously go taobao. Enough said. Get from the source since all china made no? These retailers buy from taobao for all you know. I'm very sure that a certain furniture shop that sells lights and chairs buys all their stuff from taobao. And mark up to ridiculous prices. I learnt my lesson.

Hi there, I just bought some square LED downlight (12W) with glass surrounding and come with 1 year warranty. and also at very reasonable price. After less, is about 25SGD per piece..PM me if u need the contact.

Hi

If you need LED circular ceiling lights, LED downlights, or LED T5, T8, T10 tubes, etc. can try

www.ai-ledlight.com as their lights are singapore-made. I hv two friends who tried and

are happy. Hope this is useful.

I am seriously considering Taobao.

I bought LEDs from a local company, no shopfront but with an office in industrial complex. Support the local company.

Of the 12 LEDs in my 3 rooms, only 3 is working 18 months later, and 6 out of the 7 in my living room.

The LED lights are great; it is the LED drivers that have issue. Might as well buy cheap at TaoBao if eventually have to change. Might as well change cheap.