Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
art00609

Our "too Fast, Too Tiny" 4 Rm @punggol

Since my reno is currently just waiting for carpentary, shall upload some stuffs that I have bought...

Bought these 2 lights as my husband said that I am a "sucker" for caged lights :bleah: duno where I shall put them but that one I can think of a place later...

Thought of using the table one as my study lamp but might not be too bright for me...so might just be decorative purposes :D

gallery_46790_34_507856.jpg

Edited by art00609

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

looking good! great to see Mr K working his magic again.. :)

hi theitsybits,

ur house is also part of our inspiration as well :good:

we are definitely a fan of urs too :lol:

How much did you get the table sized one for?

hi tessina,

i got it for $80 with the bulb included from like lights in FB but I heard the price now is $99...not sure about the change though...

hope it helps

regards,

art00609

This morning, Mr K just whatsapped me 2 pictures of my laminates.

I thought he mentioned that my laminates would be done later but apparently...SUPRISE!!!:D

A pleasant one indeed...

We both wanted to choose more of ash coloured kind of laminate to fit our theme but since the laminates will be beside my toilets, my parents requested for tile version of the laminate to be placed at the entrance of the toilets instead...

So, there weren't much choices for the tile version and this colour was the closest to the tile version that Mr K has chosen for us...

gallery_46790_34_39023.jpg

Not bad wif black accents throughout the house :D

so basically, my living room will be white,black and different shades of wood/brown...

Cannot wait to decorate the house :wub:

Edited by art00609

For our laminates,

We requested for laminates for the living room, walkway and our master bedroom only...

Since we already opted in the hdb tiles, that would be left for the game/study room and guest room...

gallery_46790_34_4650.jpg

My husband saw this picture and said, "Wah, our own walkway to "heaven""...hehehe so funny :P

Nice, nice, nice and definitely still fast, fast, fast! :lol:

but LOVIN' IT!!!:wub:

me too...me too :wub:

today was my glass day also...wanna upload photos but not much space :(

so tomorrow then

Last Thursday, after receiving news from Mr K that our laminates were up...decided to go over in the evening to have a look and another surprise was awaiting me...MY GLASS-es were up too! :sport-smiley-004:

gallery_46790_34_22117.jpg

This is the one for the game/study room...and not forgetting the master bedroom shower screen was up halfway lah :D still left the glass door...

gallery_46790_34_50721.jpg

Pardon the door inside...gonna get cut abit at the bottom due to the laminates :D

So now, officially...left only carpentary! YAY!!!! :wub:

This morning, both of us went for the IKEA 25 hourly sale as the tv console that I wanted for the game/study room was only half the price! :sport-smiley-004:

After getting the console, went over to our "home, sweet home" to place it there as our current room could not take anymore additional items :(

Decided to take a picture of the "incompleted" living room...and well, in a few months time, this is indeed OUR home, truly :wub:

gallery_46790_34_138418.jpg

Edited by art00609