Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
art00609

Our "too Fast, Too Tiny" 4 Rm @punggol

This week, not much of Mr K's work as my carpentary will be up most prob NEXT week

So, I will share my "hidden bed" for my guest room :)

Due to space constraint & the fact that my husband does not like to have a bed with no one sleeping on it, both of us had decided long, long, long ago that we wanted this kind of concept bed for our guest room. It will mostly catered to our parents who would want to sleep over at our place during the weekends :wub:

So, when we type "hidden bed" on google, we zoomed in to 2 main companies. We both already had the idea of doing a straight "wardrobe" concept so if others were to ask us about the room, we will just tell them that room only has wardrobe. So called like a surprise in a sense for them lah ;)

We decided on "Hiddenbed" company as we came across them at one of the Expo furniture fair and they were having some discounts and promotion (free 8 inch queen size matress and I managed to squeeze in 2 free pillows, a mirror and 2 choices of laminate colours :sport-smiley-004: )

During the fair, my husband was more interested in me pulling the bed down due to my small size and since I had no problem bringing the bed down and up, we signed up with them on the spot.

So, when we received our keys, they came down to take measurements of the room but I told them to only start when my carpentary is up, so as to minimise the chaos, dust and etc :o

Sooooo, since my carpentary will be up next week :D (keeping my fingers crossed) they sent me a 2D drawing of the carpentary for my "hidden bed". Technically, my queen size bed is "hidden" in the wardrobe with the tiny shelf protuding out. I just need to pull that "shelf" down ;) and tada! my bed will be in view :lol:

gallery_46790_34_212409.jpg

I made some teeny weeny changes to the sides of the 2D drawing as I do not want my windows to be blocked. So, once carpentary for the "hidden bed" is up, will take more pixs k :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

HI,

Can you pls share Mr K contact to me? Thanks.

Hope to see more pic updates from you.

Felicia

Hi Felicia,

pm-ed you already :)

Hi,

Very lovely walls. Can share how much does that wall cost and is it made of cultured stones? Roughly how much is yr renovation for the whole hse?

Thanks!

Hi Dianay,

Hi art00609,

can share with me Mr K's contacts?

Thanks!!!:)

Hi tipsystar,

Hi art00609, you have a great house! ^^

I am exploring ideas for my upcoming new house. Could I have K's contact please? Really appreciate your help. :D

hi lovetto122,

Hi, can you share how much was used for your reno as i love his works but also am on a tight budget here. Hope you can help..

Hi binchotan,

can't wait for the pictures of your hidden bed!

it comes with all the hydraulics and what-not's for easy keeping as well as soft opening i suppose?

Nothing much to update as carpentary will start tomorrow...

Double confirm my wall colours with Mr K on Friday and yesterday evening when we went over, the walls are painted :D just need another coat of paint and it will be perfecto!

Heehhe basically I just surfed the net for the colours & codes on Friday afternoon but I didn't expect him to get the colours and painted the wall so fast...heheh :good:

Didn't paint the whole room in the chosen colours as I mix them with white walls ...more of a surprise ;) when people come into the house as they would see only white walls at first...then only when they enter will they see the coloured walls...well, at least that's my intention :rolleyes:

wanted neutral colours only for my house but since my mum loves green and she mite stay in the guest room during the weekends when we shift over, so painted the wall green just for her...hopefully she likes it :)

gallery_46790_34_7759.jpg

so now, left the skirtings to be painted black and the doors to be painted white...

hey, what grey is that in the bottom right pic? may i have the code please and from dulux or nippon? bottom left too...

thanks.

hey, what grey is that in the bottom right pic? may i have the code please and from dulux or nippon? bottom left too...

thanks.

hi drunkenchivas,

it's from nippon and it's called smoking gray NP N 2045T

can't wait for the pictures of your hidden bed!

it comes with all the hydraulics and what-not's for easy keeping as well as soft opening i suppose?

hi NSW,

yup yup i can't wait too...it comes with the hydraulics and it's quite easy & smooth for me to lift up and down ;)

Good Morning art00609

Can share Mr K's contact and ur renov quote? Cuz our budget is tight, and I heard many positive reviews abt Mr K.

Im looking forward to your hidden bed too! Thks

Hi art00609,

Have PM you regarding the hidden bed. Thanks.

hi EdmundOng,

pm-ed you already ;)