Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
art00609

Our "too Fast, Too Tiny" 4 Rm @punggol

For our rooms, well the wardrobe was up...but maybe will ask Mr K later if can move my "milo tins" lights more to the middle :unsure: somehow both of us could not stand the lights being too close to the wardrobe :(

Since our wardrobe will not have any doors, the mirror will be so called our sliding door :) hehee the moment guests come over, will slide the door...so guests will see their own "reflections" instead of our wardrobe ;) hehehehe

gallery_46790_34_5251.jpg

For my hubby's game room, the "so called" toy display cabinet was up too :lol:

The "space aka hole" in the middle is for my sofa bed to be placed there, so if my nephews come over, THAT will be where they will be sleeping...hehehe can play games throughout the WHOLEEEEEEEEE night, without bothering me! :sport-smiley-004:

gallery_46790_34_592179.jpg

from the picture above, the other carpentary in the middle is technically my study table which has not been installed yet...

hehehe wonder how this whole room will turn out to be :rolleyes: basically both of our ideas clashed,

thus this is the BEST option for both ideas to be combined together :unsure:

Edited by art00609

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Let's end the post tonight with the night view from our living room...

Enjoyz...till the next update :wub:

gallery_46790_34_328396.jpg

Hahaha... Hi neighbor.... I from crest too...

hehe u too angel0120...

so many crestians here ah :)

looking good! Love how there's alot of storage/display space :)

hi heavenly,

thank you for your compliments. My husband is in awe of your beautiful house :)

kept telling me that your house is soooo beautiful and i totally agreed!!!:sport-smiley-004:

such a beauty :wub:

updates:

Mr K called while I was sleeping this morning to confirm about my granite top ;)

Called him in the afternoon to confirm cos apparently my kitchen sink has to be "top mounted" instead of the usual "sinking" in effect as it is too heavy...hehehe i bought the blanco granite sink top :rolleyes:

So maybe later in the evening will take a look to see the updates and hopefully pictures :sport-smiley-004:

Excited about everything! Just realised the moment we got our house, technically almost all our interior design ideas flew out of the "window"...both of us just go ahead with what we like and want :notti:

and since we both have "totally" opposite tastes and ideas :argue: (the only one we both agreed on was Paloma's house which is still too beautiful for us till today) it was really hard to "blend" both ideas together but luckily we got Mr K who has helped us alot in our design ideas...technically, he managed to make BOTH of us listen to him! heehhe :) he listens to our ideas and somehow managed to "blend" them nicely

well, he is indeed the "Experienced" one here :good:

even when we both so called "quarrelled" about something...the moment Mr K gave us his suggestion, both of us would agree almost instantly! hehe really appreciate his help and ideas in shaping our cosy home...

so now, the theme for our home is COSY, something both of us will be looking forward to come back to :wub:

well, for our hiddenbed, basically the measurements and decision on laminate already done :) they are doing the carpentary first so technically will take them about a month to get it ready...so if you are waiting for photos for hiddenbed, end of this month i might be able to post them ;) looking forward to that myself :wub:

Edited by art00609

Hi:

Can you pm me Mr. K 's contact please?

Thank you

Ling

Hi Ling,

Pm-ed you already :)

Hello art,

Can I have Mr K's contacts as well? Thanks!

Hope HDB will resolve the matter for u!

hi sylveeer,

pm-ed you already :)

Nicey!! Should be breezy...

breezy and cosy indeed :good:

looking forward to your reno

just wondering, is the floor plan given by HDB accuracte or does it usually change after the final survey?

hi melvingj87,

i'm not that sure about that cos I leave it all to my contractor. He plans based on the floorplan but when it comes to finalising the carpentary and all, he came down to take the exact measurements.

so, i think it's better for your id/contractor to take their own measurements of the house to be on the safe side :)