Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
art00609

Our "too Fast, Too Tiny" 4 Rm @punggol

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi art00609,

May I know if your display cabinet with wood grain made of Verneer or Laminate? If it is laminate, can you advise the supplier and code?

Also, is your floor Paquet or Laminate? Really nice!

Wo.. great ideas and lovely place. This mr k seems real good. Is he a contractor or an id?

hi pills,

Mr K is a contractor but he gives his ideas and solutions to us whenever we both are stuck or asked for it from him.

He is really good and helpful ;)

Hi art00609,

Tried PM-ing but your inbox is full. Sorry to keep bugging you about lights. I noticed for your cage lamps et al the ceiling rose is black in color.

I went to many shops and they insisted that there's not black ceiling rose in the market. I will have to spray paint it myself. Can I confirm with you whether you spray painted the ceiling rose black?

Thanks again!

Hi art00609,

Tried PM-ing but your inbox is full. Sorry to keep bugging you about lights. I noticed for your cage lamps et al the ceiling rose is black in color.

I went to many shops and they insisted that there's not black ceiling rose in the market. I will have to spray paint it myself. Can I confirm with you whether you spray painted the ceiling rose black?

Thanks again!

hi vkoh,

u meant d ceiling caps is it...yup i got my contractor to spray them black to match my lights cos they came in the standard white colour...even my "dining hat" light i got the shop to help me to spray it black as the original colour is green...

hope it helps ;)

that divider is really brilliant :bow:

thank you edd for ur compliments...u r sooo kind...hehehe ;)

the divider idea is really :good: , very sleek and nice

thank you Easter,

Mr K came out with it...hehehe juz told him that I do not want my neighbours to look into my house directly ;)

every piece is solid wood so i really love it!

Hi art,

Could you provide me Mr K's contacts, please? Really impressed with the renovations done to ur hse. Thank you

Edited by Johndoe

Good day

I already have Mr K's contact.

Are you able to share your quotation from him?

Thank you.

Edited by rxgn

thank you edd for ur compliments...u r sooo kind...hehehe ;)

hehe, i always enjoyed reading t-blogs which involve Mr K.

each thread i read, there's always something simple and yet stylish in his works which makes me go " wow that was so cool, how did he keep coming up with these ideas?"

Hi art,

Could you provide me Mr K's contacts, please? Really impressed with the renovations done to ur hse. Thank you

hi Johndoe,

pm-ed you already :)