Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
art00609

Our "too Fast, Too Tiny" 4 Rm @punggol

HI, can I know whether Mr K is only doing carpentry work ? or he does the electrical wiring as well? Thanks

Mr K did both my capentry and wirings. Only thing is you'll have to purchase the lights that you want on your own and K will install it for you.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi art,

Loves your red craftsone and half hacked wall.

Was planning to do that too! Did u need to pay a fee for PE to approve the half hacked wall?

Your laminate flooring, used to be HDB tiles right? Overlaid with laminates is it?

Can kindly share Mr K's contact and your reno quotations?

Thanks in advanced!

You have beautiful home!

Do you mind sharing with me your quotation?

Was wondering whether I could afford Mr K for my house renovation.

Thanks!

Hi, can share your quotation and Mr. K's contact? Thank you so much.

Dont remember paying a fee to HDB to hack the walls but had to wait for quite some time for them to approved it. Probably no need to pay if hack small small area? And Yes ive got HDB tiles and overlay it with laminate for some parts of the house.

Brick Wall; Floor Laminate of Living Room & Master Bedroom; Partial hacking of Bedroom wall; Cement Screed for Kitchen; Carpentry for whole house, Paint job... totaling about $30k, with the bulk going to carpentry, and Brick Wall and Lamintes coming a close second!

Initially i just told him what i wanted first, quoting homes like Palemo's and Bigbull's as examples. He then gave me a rough quote based on my floor plan. As it was way over our budget, we minus out a few things with Mr K's help, to still make it as close to what we originally intended visually. Then he'll view the unit and give a more finalized quote.

I basically bought my own lights, fans and other accessories like hood, hob, toilet sinks, etc and got Mr K to install it. Mr K discuss with me the necessary accessories i needed to puchase on my own, and he will help me to fix them up.

And his contact is Kevin: 90222321. Check out his FB at H2O Interior Renovation as well. Happy Hunting!

Hi art! Possible to show is your completed flat? It's been a long time since you post photos of your renovation! =)

Hi yrrwys, thanks for noticing. True, even Hubby told me what kind of Reno Forum I've got, lately talk talk talk talk but no pictures! Pictures speaks a thousand words! But when i asked him to update the blog, he immediately fell asleep!

Probably now K is checking the fine details of our unit before proceeding to 2nd & 3rd coat our walls and wash our floor. So nothing much to report.

Also Furniture Selection Boo-Boos were plenty as some of the items we choose were either to huge or cramp up the room. Why do they look so 'normal' in location, but explode in size in our unit?!? Heh~ Had to return, exchange & make adjustment for our furniture selections, probably thats why the focus is more on our puchase than the reno. But no worries, heard my Kichen Sink and Hod are in place, will update the pics anytime soon! Again, thanks for noticing and Happy Hunting for that perfect Contractor for your unit & more importantly, furniture to suit your taste and home size! ;)

Dont remember paying a fee to HDB to hack the walls but had to wait for quite some time for them to approved it. Probably no need to pay if hack small small area? And Yes ive got HDB tiles and overlay it with laminate for some parts of the house.

Brick Wall; Floor Laminate of Living Room & Master Bedroom; Partial hacking of Bedroom wall; Cement Screed for Kitchen; Carpentry for whole house, Paint job... totaling about $30k, with the bulk going to carpentry, and Brick Wall and Lamintes coming a close second!

Initially i just told him what i wanted first, quoting homes like Palemo's and Bigbull's as examples. He then gave me a rough quote based on my floor plan. As it was way over our budget, we minus out a few things with Mr K's help, to still make it as close to what we originally intended visually. Then he'll view the unit and give a more finalized quote.

I basically bought my own lights, fans and other accessories like hood, hob, toilet sinks, etc and got Mr K to install it. Mr K discuss with me the necessary accessories i needed to puchase on my own, and he will help me to fix them up.

And his contact is Kevin: 90222321. Check out his FB at H2O Interior Renovation as well. Happy Hunting!

Thanks for reply :lol:

Mr K did both my capentry and wirings. Only thing is you'll have to purchase the lights that you want on your own and K will install it for you.

ok, thanks.

Hi art I've noted on his contact, thx alot! Can I asked that the $30 k Reno, does it includes sink, tap, lightings etc???

hi Bc11o8,

nope it doesnt ...tt ones i purchased separately..also depend on wat u r looking for..

art00609,

awesome design you have out there, especially with your kitchen concept and your living room shelves. :)

by the way, mind PM me mr K. contact as well as your pricing for just the reno?

thanks!

art00609,

awesome design you have out there, especially with your kitchen concept and your living room shelves. :)

by the way, mind PM me mr K. contact as well as your pricing for just the reno?

thanks!

Hi, can you share your reno cost as well? Thanks so much.

hi Devin & Himalaya,

already mentioned Mr K's contact in my post as well as how much i spent on my reno ;)

Hi arte.

Think you should just create a signature with his contact. Save yourself trouble from repeating :)

Edited by macuser77