Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
art00609

Our "too Fast, Too Tiny" 4 Rm @punggol

art00609: Nice hidden bed.. Can share with me where u bought it??

Also, i would like to find mr K too.. but my house only able take key by feb or mar nx year.. Now find Mr K isit too early?? :)

hi jadyling,

my hidden bed i got from http://www.hiddenbed.sg/

you can contact irene @94244978 for more info. She is very helpful..

as for Mr K, maybe you can just find him for quotes but I heard he is rather bz now but no harm trying...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Can I find out is it difficult process to paint over the door with chalkboard paint? like need to sand down the surface, apply another coat of paint before applying chalkboard paint?

Did u hide the window at ur master bed room? Can share a clear pic for ur wardrobe...

Hi Rubi,

there isn't any window at my wardrobe area. Thus, there isnt any need for me to hide the window...

I have already shared the pictures of my wardrobe and for the door, you can refer to my earlier post for the picture of the door with the mirror =)

omg art00609! your completed reno is awesome!!! si bei swee leh!! love the batman tumbler below the coffee table, so cool la~~~!

do u mind sharing your reno cost breakdown?? if not how much did the reno cost??

=D

harocarlos@hotmail.com

hi harocarlos,

my reno cost about $30+K...most of my stuffs are from IKEA itself...

budget =)

Can I find out is it difficult process to paint over the door with chalkboard paint? like need to sand down the surface, apply another coat of paint before applying chalkboard paint?

hi greglhc,

i just bought the chalkboard paint and my contractor helped to paint the storeroom and the cable box doors for me...

so, I don't really know the process involved =)

hi art,

Nice reno u got!

the hidden bed includes the top shelves.as seen from your picture? How much it cost for the setup?

Thanks!

hi huiying,

yup, the hidden bed does include the top shelves, dressing area at one end and wardrobes at the other end as I basically requested for a full wardrobe area...

mine cost around $5K in total for all but I got free matress and pillows as I ordered during their expo sale...

if you would like the bed only, its slightly less than $3K...

they can customise according to your needs...you can call them for more information =)

Well done and I can see that both of you have lotsa toys! But you managed to display them so nicely! Take pics of your sylvianian families once you have displayed them!