Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
art00609

Our "too Fast, Too Tiny" 4 Rm @punggol

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

can share mr K's contact? thanks

Mr k's contact is all over the place and in his signature if u notice :rofl:

Contractor:

Kevin 90222321 (H2O Interior Renovation)

The post prior to that wasn't a signature. Can see big and clearly on my phone. Think he /she too lazy to scroll up.

Edited by macuser77

sorry for being MIA...hehee busy with the house & its not helping that my husband keeps on buying toys :(

will post our current look after staying in for a while soon, thou hvnt purchased curtains & blinds yet...

so far so good & will highly recommend Mr.K...definitely no regrets

for those who cnt see d signature, Mr. K no. is 90222321 but apparently he is overseas :)

This week, not much of Mr K's work as my carpentary will be up most prob NEXT week

So, I will share my "hidden bed" for my guest room :)

Due to space constraint & the fact that my husband does not like to have a bed with no one sleeping on it, both of us had decided long, long, long ago that we wanted this kind of concept bed for our guest room. It will mostly catered to our parents who would want to sleep over at our place during the weekends :wub:

So, when we type "hidden bed" on google, we zoomed in to 2 main companies. We both already had the idea of doing a straight "wardrobe" concept so if others were to ask us about the room, we will just tell them that room only has wardrobe. So called like a surprise in a sense for them lah ;)

We decided on "Hiddenbed" company as we came across them at one of the Expo furniture fair and they were having some discounts and promotion (free 8 inch queen size matress and I managed to squeeze in 2 free pillows, a mirror and 2 choices of laminate colours :sport-smiley-004: )

During the fair, my husband was more interested in me pulling the bed down due to my small size and since I had no problem bringing the bed down and up, we signed up with them on the spot.

So, when we received our keys, they came down to take measurements of the room but I told them to only start when my carpentary is up, so as to minimise the chaos, dust and etc :o

Sooooo, since my carpentary will be up next week :D (keeping my fingers crossed) they sent me a 2D drawing of the carpentary for my "hidden bed". Technically, my queen size bed is "hidden" in the wardrobe with the tiny shelf protuding out. I just need to pull that "shelf" down ;) and tada! my bed will be in view :lol:

gallery_46790_34_212409.jpg

I made some teeny weeny changes to the sides of the 2D drawing as I do not want my windows to be blocked. So, once carpentary for the "hidden bed" is up, will take more pixs k :)

Hi

May I know the Depth of the wardrobe?

my husband finally managed to "fulfill" his dream of having his batman tumbler as part of our living room arrangement...

he managed to fit his tumbler into the coffee table that we bought from ikea...only downfall, he needs to dust his tumbler regularly...

can help me ask yr hubby how much is the batman tumbler?
hee, boys and their toys :)

TS is not around liao.

Does anyone know for shower curtains as such, the pole can just use any issit? i plan to use ikea shower curtain but unsure about the tracks and all..

Thanks for update. Anyone else who have gotten the quotation from TS can forward to me via my email yyx_@hotmail.com? Much appreciated. Thanks in advance. :)