Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I paid for a TV Console from LUSH for more than $1,200 in August 2017. Some weeks later, they told me they discontinued making it. They agreed to give a refund. Nothing heard about the refund in September or October. So I called, they say will refund me to my credit card. Checked credit card statement, again nothing in November. I called, and they said refund will be in December. December came, but again, no refund - what a surprise. When I called again, they gave me a specific refund date: Fri, 5 Jan 2018. They promised over several phone calls that it will be refunded that date. 5 Jan came and went by with no refund or phonecalls. I called again and their customer service cannot be reached for a week. When I finally got through, they said they have raised with their accounts and will update me. Nothing heard again. I have emailed them and not gotten any reply for more than a week now. Reminder email was ignored too.

After 6 months and a total of 10 phonecalls, I finally got to speak to the Accounts person today directly, who said she will effect the refund tmrw. I'm not holding my breath.... 

I have no energy chasing on another matter with them. Earlier, I had also bought 4 chairs of the same colour. After 4 months, they were delivered, but 1 was of the wrong colour. Champion. LUSH took the wrong colour chair back and will be replacing it. It's been 3 months with no news heard.

Goods paid but not delivered after half a year, and promised refund remains elusive. Surely no company should be allowed to do this in Singapore?

You decide if you want to buy from LUSH....

• Thanks 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

OMG! If only I knew about this forum!!! I will NEVER EVER BUY from Lush!! Pls everyone don't be fooled by their Marketing!! Their stuff are crap!! I bought a cabinet and dining set from them and it's a disaster! The doors on the cabinet snag bcos they are so badly cut, it's out of shape! And the drawers, they don't align properly at all!! The worst is the dining table!!!!! It's shaky!!! The customer service staff said we NEVER PROMISED that the table will not shake!!! WTF!! How to use a dining table that is shaky!!! They told me not to touch the table!! It won't shake if u don't touch the table!!!!!!!! WTF!!

Btw, I waited more than 3mths for my furnitures to arrive!!

DONT EVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! 

This company is extremely unreliable and dishonest, I would suggest against buying from them.

We bought a $3000 mattress from the showroom and paid in full. However, they failed to deliver on the promised date, and failed to even inform us that the item was not coming. When we called to check, they claimed that they had some problem with the mattress and tried to persuade us to change our mattress to another brand. We rejected the change and asked for a refund.

They agreed to provide a refund within 4 weeks, but no refund was received even after 6 weeks. Upon multiple calls and emails, the customer service person said that the refund has not yet been signed off, and we'd have to continue waiting.

We are planning to proceed to file a complaint with CASE and possibly with the small claims court.
We urge other customers who have received unfair treatment from this company to file claims with the authorities (CASE, police) so that they can be properly investigated for poor business practices.

went there abt 2 months ago, they were closed due to public holiday but we saw alot of 'O$P$' letters from court pasted on their door. the landlord also say they O$P$, never pay rent for many months already. don't think it's wise to buy anything from them, they can fold anytime. 

I have purchase a sofa from them in March 2016. the sales person told me i need to wait for ard 8 to 10 wks for the sofa to arrive. On the 10th wk, i received a call from them saying shipment delay due to shipping container got delayed, so I said okay fine and was told to wait for another 4 wks. After 4 wks they postponed the delivery date again for another 4 wks, this time they said the container haven't arrive so we have no choice but to wait. On the day of delivery, i have arranged the deliver to be between 2pm to 4pm and they said okay, however ard 4pm i haven't reced any call from them regardin the delivery so i called to their customer svc hotline. This lady who picked up my call told me the goods is OTW and reachin soon. So i waited for another 45mins for the goods to arrive but no one show up and i call back again, this time i was told the deliver man got some held up and will deliver after 6pm onward.
This is what i have encountered with them. Maybe you all can use my experience with them as reference

LUSH has THE worst customer service and business practices i have ever encountered. NEVER GIVE THEM BUSINESS, AND PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD. They don't deserve it. (Just A note.. they also go under the names LUXUR HOME PTE LTD and La Creation)

Bought a dining set from them in Dec 2015, with a promise to deliver before CNY. As date approached, no call from them. When i finally called to chase them, they give me a delivery date. I took leave to receive the delivery, but it Didn't come!

I called to complain, and they told me they got the dates mixed up and will CONFIRM deliver on eve of CNY. i take leave again to receive on eve... and it doesn't come AGAIN! No calls, no warnings, no apologies. 

When i call them again, they say that my order can only come a month later! I blasted them and told them that i needed the furniture for my reunion dinner the next day and they said they will loan me the display set and deliver in the next afternoon. Guess what? Didn't come again! 1 hour before my guests arrive, i drive down to the showroom, and to my shock, the display set was still sitiing there...  i gave them a piece of my mind... only then did they activate the delivery.

One month later when my order did arrive, THE TABLE WAS THE WRONG SIZE, and they said that they don't manufacture the size i want anymore!!!! Also, found out 2 of the chairs i ordered was on a different shipment that can only arrive yet another month later! (promised before CNY, now 16 weeks from date of order???) 

Now am stuck with a display dining table which is in very bad condition and trying to get a refund for everything. To date this issue i still not settled because LUSH customer Service, never gets back to you, and always LIE. 

There may be the occasional few people who have no problems with their orders, but as you can see from this, and many other threads... they are the exception. 

Edited by hookstyle

• Like 1

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM LUSH LUSH!

I had the worst ever purchase experience. They demand full payment upon placing order and then assured you that you will get your furniture in 8 weeks. However, after 10 weeks, they still do not deliver. When I demand my money back, I was told that I have to wait for 4-8 weeks for their accounts department to process?!!!!! Mind you, they took customer's money immediately, but after 3-4 months, they deliver nothing, now they want to hold your money for another 1-2 mths. No one called to say sorry nor explain why?

You can try calling their customer service which does not service. They will just tell you i have told my accounts department. When you ask to speak to accounts department, they are always out.

If you do not want heart ache, do not deal with this company. They do not place customer's interest first.

• Like 1

Hi, Just wanted to share my experience dealing with Lush-Lush.

In short, it was a bad one.

We bought a dining lamp a few months back for our new home, it was almost $800.

When it arrived, my contractor went to pick it up. Because it was one of those bubble lights with many

many different component parts, they missed one bit that was loose.

But to my contractor's defence, it really is hard to tell until you hang it up and install all the bits and bobs.

COntacted Lush to do something about it, the bottom line is, if there is something wrong with the stuff you buy from them,

you are going to face a REAL struggle to get it resolved.

No refund, no exchange, and really bad customer service.

AFter many heated exchanges, they would offer us not a new light but to repair it, but we would have to bear the $100 installation cost.

I tried to explain to them that since this is a BRAND NEW LIGHT and not a cheap one to boot, why am I having to bear the cost of the repair?

To no avail. One of their sales people even told me that NOT COVERING THE $100 WAS MORE IMPORTANT THAN KEEPING A CUSTOMER AND GETTING BAD REVIEWS.

That was really appalling.

So be careful when buying stuff from them.

If there are ANY problems, you are likely in for a really tough time.

I think their furnitures are of bad quality as well. we were visiting one of their outlet and when we sat on a sofa, it started to crack.. to clarify, we are just normal sized people, not over weighed :)

we didnt stay to look further.

this is quite surprise to me... lush lush is like quite atas type one right.... actually, i won't be surprise if places like them jack up their prices so much... look at the rental and overheads they are going to cover...

No warranty at all right bro? Anyway I went taobao to kpo on whether I can find my lights there. Lo and behold they were and at 40 to 50 sgd. I paid 200-300 instead at lush to get crappy no warranty service. Go taobao if need be. Just brush up on your mandarin. The reading part at least. Saves you loads of money.

This one?

LUSH
73 Upper Paya Lebar Rd, Centro Bianco
#03-01, Singapore ( 534818 )
La Creation
73 Upper Paya Lebar Rd, Centro Bianco
#02-01, Singapore ( 534818 )