Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Guys, could you please share the contacts nos(6 digits perhaps, not full contacts) of Casey Chua, Qwik Built Tech, Hauslab Design and Build. Ben Tan, Muzi Design Architect, Lee Song Wee and .....???

Thanks alot.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Scammers are all around and there's nothing much we can do when we fall prey, even by reporting the case to police. Just look at the recent sim lim saga on scammers operandi modus. It's upseting especially for home owners that we do no have much building knowledge or when we meet these scammers that r out to cheat which practically disappear after collecting money. Yes, they probably just change company name and contact number with a different name and their scam business resume. Uploading their photos are probably the best way to identify and avoid them.

Hey everyone. While we consider others' experience with bad builders, PLEASE also take into consideration that this may also be a dumb attempt to defame a honest builder. In this internet realm, always be doubtful on the sources posted (there are no facts, only interpretation and perception). Blindly believing what is said is pure stupidity. Whether to warn others of dishonest builder or to smear the name of a honest one, is just a thin line away. And I am here to clear the name for one of these builders mentioned in this forum: Qwik Built Tech.

Thank you^^

On what basis do you clear Qwik Build Tech?

Why don't you share your positive experience so that we can judge.

As you said, to blindly believe is stupid...

Hey everyone. While we consider others' experience with bad builders, PLEASE also take into consideration that this may also be a dumb attempt to defame a honest builder. In this internet realm, always be doubtful on the sources posted (there are no facts, only interpretation and perception). Blindly believing what is said is pure stupidity. Whether to warn others of dishonest builder or to smear the name of a honest one, is just a thin line away. And I am here to clear the name for one of these builders mentioned in this forum: Qwik Built Tech.

Thank you^^

I dont have to defend in any way until someone justify their claim. So pls share your "bad" experience then.

It seems that you are related to Qwik Built Tech... 1st post in laying claim to want to clear your name...

then when asked to tell us your story so that we can be persuaded, you play the "you tell first game".

So strange... if you are not prepared to put up a defence of the company, then please don't claim so in your maiden post to want to defend it...

You can't defend by keeping quiet...

Anyway, welcome to renotalk...

We are related, I would recommend them to those around me if they need their property done up. I am happy with their work and what they did to my house. Qwik Built-Tech would also help me find other trustworthy contractors, which save me the hassle of looking for one myself.

My experience was pretty pleasant. Do correct me if I'm wrong, you have yet to justify anything. Those appearing out of nowhere and want to smear the name of honest contractors, may God bless you of you and your sins. Amen.

We are related, I would recommend them to those around me if they need their property done up. I am happy with their work and what they did to my house. Qwik Built-Tech would also help me find other trustworthy contractors, which save me the hassle of looking for one myself.

My experience was pretty pleasant. Do correct me if I'm wrong, you have yet to justify anything. Those appearing out of nowhere and want to smear the name of honest contractors, may God bless you of you and your sins. Amen.

Thank you for sharing.

If you follow the thread, I made no assertions of Qwik Build-Tech. It was already on this list of builders to avoid.

I was just curious and was ready to listen to your clearing of the company's name.

My sense is that if you really want to clear its name, you will need to share more about your personal experience.

That would be great. I assume you are a neutral passer-by of this forum, so do stay that way.

I do agree with you that personal experience is important to clear one's name, but internet sources cannot be fully trusted. So if you are really interested, we can speak privately on this matter.

Lauer highlighted afew great points but sad many smart owner would still skip them to lower the project cost.

A personal encounter was interesting, the owner, I/D and architect thought the best method of selecting the builder was thru tender, which was quoted very cheap but in the end the final cost was double during TOP. Quality and experience of the entire construction phase is still HDB standard.

1.8m A&A for 8k gfa

If internet cannot be fully trusted , then why are you so concerned about the remark. Maybe you can show us some of the portfolio of their completed project?

Anyway usual caveat applies and buyer beware.

That would be great. I assume you are a neutral passer-by of this forum, so do stay that way.
I do agree with you that personal experience is important to clear one's name, but internet sources cannot be fully trusted. So if you are really interested, we can speak privately on this matter.

On 6/19/2013 at 11:01 AM, stl67 said:

Sometime it is a builder problem and sometime it is an Architect problem. It also depend on luck. My builders are ok and responsible, cant say the same for the architect. PM me if you need more information on the architect.

Oh my goodness...!  tell me about it...!  Our idiot ex-Architect was such and probably still is a selfish greedy man!  We hired him and initially he was ok, but it was a matter of time before he slowly revealed his true colours.

We are still filled with regret and anger as it was our fault in hiring him directly to save cost.

He was just suppose to do his part and we wanted our main designers to do the design and planning of our bungalow.  

Aiyoh...!  he started to slowly bill us additional for things that is supposed to be already included as part of his fees and scope of work.  So low class!

He also tried to chase away our really great Designer and hardworking Contractor because he wanted to control everything.

Seriously we want to complain about him and his one-man show company to the Singapore Institute of Architects  and the Board of Architects in Singapore. 

He is so cunning and rude.  We caught him being rude and scolding (talking down to) our Designer and Builders (who have >30 years experience ok!).

I wonder if we are talking about the same crap architect?

We were so lucky our designers saved us and prevented situation from escalating into a catastrophe!

Boo!!! to our ex-architect!  

Does anyone know how to make a complain against the architect?

On 5 March 2016 at 1:17 PM, yarwood said:

Oh my goodness...!  tell me about it...!  Our idiot ex-Architect was such and probably still is a selfish greedy man!  We hired him and initially he was ok, but it was a matter of time before he slowly revealed his true colours.

We are still filled with regret and anger as it was our fault in hiring him directly to save cost.

He was just suppose to do his part and we wanted our main designers to do the design and planning of our bungalow.  

Aiyoh...!  he started to slowly bill us additional for things that is supposed to be already included as part of his fees and scope of work.  So low class!

He also tried to chase away our really great Designer and hardworking Contractor because he wanted to control everything.

Seriously we want to complain about him and his one-man show company to the Singapore Institute of Architects  and the Board of Architects in Singapore. 

He is so cunning and rude.  We caught him being rude and scolding (talking down to) our Designer and Builders (who have >30 years experience ok!).

We were so lucky our designers saved us and prevented situation from escalating into a catastrophe!

Hi,

can you please share the name of ur ID and Contractor? We need more honest and responsible people like them in this industry! 

On 3/5/2016 at 1:17 PM, yarwood said:

Could you share the name of your architect? I'm also intending to hire a one-man-show archi, hope it's not the same guy!!

On 28 September 2016 at 4:22 PM, phirahh said:

Could you share the name of your architect? I'm also intending to hire a one-man-show archi, hope it's not the same guy!!

There is really no need for an architect to supervise the construction process. Architects are for authority submissions and the tender. Once a competent design and build contractor is appointed, the original architect involvement is not necessary.