Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
storebelli

Wts Brand New Dining Table. $300 Only White Piano Paint And Stainless Steel Legs

Hi all

I have a brand new dining table for sale. 140cm x 80cm. Letting go at only $300!

Bought half a year ago at $759 to use as a big study table however it was left aside to collect dust. Urgently letting go of it as I want to convert it into a bean bag activity room instead. Table top 5 cm thick and coated with white piano paint. comes with stainless steel legs. Table can be flat packed.

I am reachable at 98397644 and viewing is welcomed!

Ps: There is a line or scratch on the side of the table but is quite unnoticeable. Just saw it when I was wiping the table for viewing. I can SMS the picture to interested parties. :)
This table is NOT bought at IKEA and quality is much better than IKEA table which cost more than it.

tablezm.jpg

table3h.jpg20121221191022.jpg

I have another white shoe changing stool for sale which I am willing to let go really cheaply if bought together with dining table.

Can be used as sofa leg rest, shoe changing stool. If only the stool I am selling at $100. bought at $300+ at sale which is why is not exchangeable. reason for letting go is coz of some fengshui issue. need to place cabinet at this place where this stool is place for wearing shoes. So no space.

stool.jpg

stool2.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation