Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cclo

Help ! Bought Sofa From Sense Art But Nothing Was Delivered !

Hi everyone

I am wondering if there anyone who is having the same problem as me.

I bought a sofa together with a coffee table from Sense Art Sofa & Dining back in 1st May 2013. The delivered date is today 8th June 2013. However, till now, I have yet to received my sofa and I have kept trying to call the company since 1pm today, but there is no one picking up the call even till now.

To make the matter worse, someone in this thread http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/60153-sense-art-pte-ltd-bad-experience/ has mentioned that the showroom is closed down without any relocation notice. Does this mean that this company has closed down without any notice or is there anyone here who can provide me with the news regarding the company.

I just want my sofa and coffee table !!!!!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Sofa is all I wanted too! however I have never experienced such a slimy company in my dealings over several countries. that too in Singapore! Nobody is forthcoming with replies.

SenseArt is closed. There are a few small claims filed and orders are given for them to pay but they are not paying. Need to engage a lawyer to enforce the order. Very frustrating. They must have cheated many consumers since they were at the last furniture show at Expo.

Trebleclef n shawncck

Stop acting like smart alecs. When a company becomes insolvent, it's difficult to get your money or products back. Just simply post a few so called advice on rt will solve the problems? Look who is stupid now? There a hundreds of furniture companies out there who gets tons of feedback but not a single reply , what you call that?

I have bought from sense art on 27 April 2013 at Singapore Expo with fully paid. However there is no news from sense art regarding when the deliver my sofa until today, I have called your sales agent (Donovan) and he is not longer working there. I contacted your showroom and also no body answer my call and I also went to your showroom but is vacant. As customer I feel very disappointed and feel of being cheat since you never notify inform your customer regarding about status of my sofa?

I called your sister company PMB and they give me this number +6581192209 (Kevin) to follow up. I called that number almost a 100 times and no body answer and I fee that being ping pong. If you really serious with your business, can you please update your customer instead of customer chasing you?

In this forum, looks like sense art active replying the comments meaning this sense art member have a lot of free time, why don't you check my sofa status (my invoice number 60267) and update your customer regarding about the delivery status.

Hope mr sense art have real sense of customer satisfaction like your company name. Thank you for reading my comment and looking for your update.

Hi everyone

I am wondering if there anyone who is having the same problem as me.

I bought a sofa together with a coffee table from Sense Art Sofa & Dining back in 1st May 2013. The delivered date is today 8th June 2013. However, till now, I have yet to received my sofa and I have kept trying to call the company since 1pm today, but there is no one picking up the call even till now.

To make the matter worse, someone in this thread http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/60153-sense-art-pte-ltd-bad-experience/ has mentioned that the showroom is closed down without any relocation notice. Does this mean that this company has closed down without any notice or is there anyone here who can provide me with the news regarding the company.

I just want my sofa and coffee table !!!!!!

Hi cclo

You are right the company is no longer in operation, pls drop an email to sales@senseart.com.sg and I will settle the delivery for you. My mobile is 81192209 you might want to call me. However I would prefer to communicate via email till next week when the fist batch of sofa has been delivered. Thank yiu