Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
flyersummer

Any Electrician To Recommend?

I was given a quote by the electrician of $5000 for my condo. I almost died as the points are not even new ones. I'm keeping most of the points, shifting probably three and having new lighting points due to downlights. Can anyone recommend me a reasonable electrician so that I can have another quote. This guy didn't even take the trouble to fax me the breakdown. I complain to my ID and told him to re-look at the quote. Hope to get another one myself so that I will not get my head chop. Thanks in advance.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I was given a quote by the electrician of $5000 for my condo. I almost died as the points are not even new ones. I'm keeping most of the points, shifting probably three and having new lighting points due to downlights. Can anyone recommend me a reasonable electrician so that I can have another quote. This guy didn't even take the trouble to fax me the breakdown. I complain to my ID and told him to re-look at the quote. Hope to get another one myself so that I will not get my head chop. Thanks in advance.

<<Edited advertisement>>

Edited by zirhk3355

hi wa... that sound like he is trying a fast wan. i didnt get my ID recommendated Electrician and plumbing guy . i was quoted ard 5k for both, using source from renotalk i managed to get things done by 1/2 the px! :bangwall: just call the recommended source from renotalk...

hmmm mine.. cheap la but got to chase and chase him... and redo some work ... but with ard 2.5k saved... i dont mind.

Hi, did u managed to get Mr Quek's contract? If u hv it, wld u mind sharing it with me.

Pls :dancingqueen:

SugarFREE

I need mr Quek's number too..

someone kindly PM me.

Thank you

If you got mr Quek's contact dun mind sharing with me. Thankx

Hi, I followed this thread and engagd Eric as my electrician. He is good. Though a little on the kan cheng side.. but he followed up promptly. I searched for 3 quotations to rewire my 5 room resale unit. Eric is the cheapest. The price difference is about $1000/-.

His contact is 9128-8487. :horse:

Hi ,

I noticed many looking for Mr Quek's service.

So how's his quality. Is it good?

Kindly feedback your experience.

And u r happy with his work, pls pm me his number, thanks in advance.

Hi,

I engaged Ah Keong as my electrician for both my place when I moved. His workmanship is good, responsive, competitive pricing and he will recommend what lights to buy. If he feel that certain installation is not required, he will let you know. You can try contacting him at 9383-2155. No harm getting another quote

Can those who have Mr Queek's contact PM me too ?? I am looking for someone to do some electrical wiring works.

Thanks in advance. :D

GnJ99

Can those who have Mr Queek's contact PM me too ?? I am looking for someone to do some electrical wiring works.

Thanks in advance. :D

GnJ99

Yes, can also please PM Mr Quek's contact to me. Thank you very much.

can pm me too?

also can anybody advise what is a reasonable quote for 4 room HDB?

was looking around 2k for what i intend to do so far

1 electrician quoted me just by looking so far

2.8k which i think is ex

To supply labour to dismentle existing lighting fixture and wires.

To supply and install lighting wiring point. @$38

To supply labour to install lighting fixture point. @$10.00

To supply and install 13amp power point single @$60.00 which i think is ex

To supply and install 13amp power point double @$70.00

To supply and install 15amp power point for Heater and Air-con. @$120.00

To supply and install Telephone wiring point. @$55.00

To supply and install SCV wiring point @$120.00

Supply and install D.B c/w ELCB, MCB, Earthing cable…..

can anybody advise?

thanks so v much

Hi everyone,

I just started this forum and am searching for a relible electician.

Our ID's electician charges us very expensive and we trying to find someone else.

Can i have ur contact of Mr Quek? THANKS A MILLION!!

Jen02_3@yahoo.com.sg

Hi, appreciate if you could pls share with me the contact of Mr Quek too. thanks a lot. Cheers, Pete (email: see.peter@gmail.com)

Hi, appreciate if you could pls share with me the contact of Mr Quek too. thanks a lot. Cheers, Pete (email: see.peter@gmail.com)

Hi,

Pl share with me Mr Quek contact no as I'm oso looking for a good electrican.

blursss@gmail.com

tks!

Hi can share his number too?

Hi,

Pl share with me Mr Quek contact no as I'm oso looking for a good electrican.

blursss@gmail.com

tks!