Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
flyersummer

Any Electrician To Recommend?

Hello,

Please pm me Mr Quek, Mr Keong and Mr Ong 's hp?

My contractor is charging me quite ex too..

Single socket outlet $50

SCV point $110

Tel point $45

Hood/Oven point $95

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi All. Someone please post Ah Keong's and Mr. Quek's number here. In urgent need of a good electrician who can give reasonable quote.

If possible please PM me. Thanks

Hi Anyone can pm me on Ah Keong and Mr Quek number? Looking for a reliable electrician to rewire my 3rm HDB.

My 2 cents; if your job is small don't bother to call Quek; he may turn up but will never provide a quote. My encounter with him has no outcome; call and sms him to remind him on the quote but never bothered.

:(:(

Hi Anyone can pm me on Ah Keong and Mr Quek number? Looking for a reliable electrician to rewire my 3rm HDB.

I would appreciate if someone could provide me with Mr Quek and Mr Ong 's hp.

Thanks in advance! ;)

Can someone PM me Mr Quek's and Mr Ong's number too? It seems Ah Keong is fully booked until after Chinese New Year! :(

Can someone PM me Mr Quek's and Mr Ong's number too? It seems Ah Keong is fully booked until after Chinese New Year! :(

Hi, I'm currently doing my renovation and do re-wire for the whole house, I'm engaging KS Lighting, they services is good, call immediately came and setttle the problem. www.singapore-lighting.com :rolleyes:

Hi pinkytan,

Can you please send me Mr.Ong contact no?

Thanks in Advance.

rgds,

Djurong.

I got all the switches changed my Mr Ong. The price he offered me was really very reasonable because I called a few to compare. Half price. So no regrets. Fast and skilled.

I got all the switches changed my Mr Ong. The price he offered me was really very reasonable because I called a few to compare. Half price. So no regrets. Fast and skilled.

Hi pinkytan

Can email me Mr Ong's contact number pls? Thanks. My email is christichew@gmail.com

Hi,

I just did my lighting for my condo, but the result is crappy. They don't install straight and lots of small holes on the ceiling because they didn't cut the holes neatly on the false ceiling and when they were done, they did not patch it. Some of the light's cover were not closed when they left.

So I don't have any electrician that I can recommend, but I can tell you one you should avoid. Stephen Home Services at Balestier.

Cheers,

JS

Hi. I SMS Mr Keong at 93832155 but he nvr respond. Is this e rt nbr? Has anyone used JAE Electrical before? Any feedback on their service and workmanship?

Can some kind souls oso PM me Mr Ong nbr?