Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
flyersummer

Any Electrician To Recommend?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Can anyone pm me keong's, quek's & ong's ?

Are they good at hiding the wiring track and installing KDK V60WK on false ceiling?

I heard these need special skills ...

I went through the whole track but can't find Mr. Quek and Mr. Ong's hp.

I would appreciate if some kind soul could provide me with Mr Quek and Mr Ong 's hp.

Thanks in advance! :D

I went through the whole track but can't find Mr. Quek and Mr. Ong's hp.

I would appreciate if some kind soul could provide me with Mr Quek and Mr Ong 's hp.

Thanks in advance! :D

I am also looking for electrician. Can someone PM mr Quek, mr ong and ah keong's number to me? Reno starting this Monday ready. Need someone who can do cat 6 LAN. Much appreciated!

Hi. I SMS Mr Keong at 93832155 but he nvr respond. Is this e rt nbr? Has anyone used JAE Electrical before? Any feedback on their service and workmanship?

Can some kind souls oso PM me Mr Ong nbr?

Contacted Mr Keong he also fly kite. Can anyone pm me Mr Ong / Mr Quek No? Thanks!

Anyone contacted this electrician before? Ong Teck Seng - 9827 7269.

Read from one of the post in renotalk forum and contacted him but can't find this electrician in the EMA license website. The company name he gave was ks sunlight and license #:52986026R.

He mentioned he can only do after office hour or weekend and sometimes he have to drill holes on wall. But HDB rule states that noisy work can only be done from 9am - 5pm mon - fri.

Further questioned him about it and he simply told me he does not want to do the electrical work anymore because it is too troublesome...

Hi,

Can anyone kindly pm me Mr Ong, Mr Quek and Mr Keong 's hp? Need to find an electrician urgently.

Thanks in advance!

Regards