Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
flyersummer

Any Electrician To Recommend?

hi all,

need recommendation on good electrician to fix my lightings at my house. don't know is it the light switch faulty or what but they are not working as per normal. prefer someone with experience handling led or combination (led+fluorescent) type of lighting.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hello everyone, i would love to recommand Sebastian. Engaged his services to rewired our 5 rms flat. Had ask some other electrician recommanded in this topic to come over to quote as well as Sebastian. Though Sebastian is not the cheapest among all, but his respond is the fastest. After seeing the recommandation of Sebastian, my hubby and i decided to go with him.

Sebastian is friendly and easy to talk with. As mentioned, this guy is really young but experience. The first site meeting with Sebastian and my Designer is an eye opener. Can really tell how experience he is as he went through the points needed for our unit and even my designer got to come to me and say "Wow, where you find this electrician? He knows his stuffs well". My hubby and i were really impressed and glad that we engaged the right person for the job.

The first day of electrical work (Dismantling of old cables), Sebastian and his team came at 9am, start dismantle all the electrical stuffs and the old lightings and so on. He really made the effort to take care of our marble flooring. my hubby even got his brothers to standby to clean up the unit after Sebastian and his guys is done with the dismantling, around 3 pm, we received a msg from Sebastian saying the dismantling is completed. So my hubby and i and his brothers went to the unit to do cleaning, when we step into the unit, we were really surprised. the whole unit is clean and cleared. Guess Sebastian and team had cleaned up the place and the debis. Really

Next, wiring works, Sebastian brought his team of 3 to our unit and start the wiring works. They have started at 9am and ended at 7pm. My hubby received his msg at 7pm that they have completed the wiring works. My hubby says cannot believe it lo so he wanted to go to the unit to check. He came back home with a surprised face. YES they've completed the wiring works! My Designers called the next day and say he was impressed too. My Designer also says that "Your electrician is giving me pressure lo, do thing so fast then i also must keep up to his pace"

Next, Installation of Fans and lightings. Just for your information, we have in total of 42 downlights and 5 ceiling lights and 2 fans to be installed. Guess what? Sebastian came in the morning with 2 of his guys and they completed the job in a day again. Seriously very determind and hardworking guy he is. My hubby was at the unit "So call inspect the progress" said Sebastian does the installation himself too. My huuby even ask Sebastian why he as a boss got to do the installation himself. Guess what, he says thats how he motivate his guys, by working together is the way to bond. hahahaha.

Lastly, Installation of sockets and handover. Sebastian came with just one of his guy and finished up the works and he went around doing the final touch up and he handed over our unit to us 3 weeks ago. My hubby and i was really happy with the service Sebastian had provided us right from the start. He got very high standards on his workmanship and his workers. That's why my hubby and i agrees that our electrical work is in safe hands. Really glad that we had made the right choice in selecting Sebastian to be our electrician. Was satified with everything so far. Oh yes and not forgeting his high standard for lights fittings, this boss will go around the unit doing the measurements and use his LASER to make sure that our downlights were in line. super duper professional.

Sorry for the long winded testimonal, But seriously would recommand Sebastian highly. You will not regret in engaging his services.

Please pm Sebastian's contact. thanks

Hello everyone, i would love to recommand Sebastian. Engaged his services to rewired our 5 rms flat. Had ask some other electrician recommanded in this topic to come over to quote as well as Sebastian. Though Sebastian is not the cheapest among all, but his respond is the fastest. After seeing the recommandation of Sebastian, my hubby and i decided to go with him.

Sebastian is friendly and easy to talk with. As mentioned, this guy is really young but experience. The first site meeting with Sebastian and my Designer is an eye opener. Can really tell how experience he is as he went through the points needed for our unit and even my designer got to come to me and say "Wow, where you find this electrician? He knows his stuffs well". My hubby and i were really impressed and glad that we engaged the right person for the job.

The first day of electrical work (Dismantling of old cables), Sebastian and his team came at 9am, start dismantle all the electrical stuffs and the old lightings and so on. He really made the effort to take care of our marble flooring. my hubby even got his brothers to standby to clean up the unit after Sebastian and his guys is done with the dismantling, around 3 pm, we received a msg from Sebastian saying the dismantling is completed. So my hubby and i and his brothers went to the unit to do cleaning, when we step into the unit, we were really surprised. the whole unit is clean and cleared. Guess Sebastian and team had cleaned up the place and the debis. Really

Next, wiring works, Sebastian brought his team of 3 to our unit and start the wiring works. They have started at 9am and ended at 7pm. My hubby received his msg at 7pm that they have completed the wiring works. My hubby says cannot believe it lo so he wanted to go to the unit to check. He came back home with a surprised face. YES they've completed the wiring works! My Designers called the next day and say he was impressed too. My Designer also says that "Your electrician is giving me pressure lo, do thing so fast then i also must keep up to his pace"

Next, Installation of Fans and lightings. Just for your information, we have in total of 42 downlights and 5 ceiling lights and 2 fans to be installed. Guess what? Sebastian came in the morning with 2 of his guys and they completed the job in a day again. Seriously very determind and hardworking guy he is. My hubby was at the unit "So call inspect the progress" said Sebastian does the installation himself too. My huuby even ask Sebastian why he as a boss got to do the installation himself. Guess what, he says thats how he motivate his guys, by working together is the way to bond. hahahaha.

Lastly, Installation of sockets and handover. Sebastian came with just one of his guy and finished up the works and he went around doing the final touch up and he handed over our unit to us 3 weeks ago. My hubby and i was really happy with the service Sebastian had provided us right from the start. He got very high standards on his workmanship and his workers. That's why my hubby and i agrees that our electrical work is in safe hands. Really glad that we had made the right choice in selecting Sebastian to be our electrician. Was satified with everything so far. Oh yes and not forgeting his high standard for lights fittings, this boss will go around the unit doing the measurements and use his LASER to make sure that our downlights were in line. super duper professional.

Sorry for the long winded testimonal, But seriously would recommand Sebastian highly. You will not regret in engaging his services.

Could you pm me his number? Thanks

stop all these nonsense. Sebastian is a big scam. Read the entire thread and see if you still dare ask for his contacts.

Sebastian and gang..please stop using fake nicks in this forum to do self advertising and cheat people again.

i'll report you to the police

My experienced, helpful and reliable electrician: Ah Lun: 9784xxxx to share with those who need a cheap and good electrician.

He changed 4 different type of switches for me not too long ago.

Charges really reasonble: $40 for initial change of electric socket or power-point and $20 for each subsequent change. No cut-throat prices.

He has customers' needs at heart. He gave good advice. I was a satisfied customer.

Mrs Chai

On 24 Feb 2014, I used Ah Lun again to repair my fan with light. This fan with light has a lifetime warranty for the fan motor.

A check with the service centre of the company that sells this fan, I was told transport is $25 and labour cost to check what is wrong is $15. Replacement of faulty part would be an add-on which could be $80 (minimum). Upfront, just having a look without repair, I would have to pay $40.

When I got Ah Lun, he checked and found it was the faulty wire to my fan that was causing the problem. He charged me *$20 for the job.

It was a right decision to get him instead.

A word of advice .... It's always good to agree on the cost of the repair jobs on the phone first before the actual work. This would avoid price disputes later.

Mrs Chai

Edited by leyenda

Ah Keong's no (9383 2155) is in one of the posts. Can pm me Mr Ong and Mr Quek's no?

Thanks.

Thank you for giving Mr Keong's no!

we engaged him to do our whole warehouse and has very good workmanship and keep his words till the end. he also gives us good price. i did my house with another electrician by my ID and that guy is nowhere like Mr keong