Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
flyersummer

Any Electrician To Recommend?

Hello, I am renovating my 3-room flat and need to change some of the lighting points and install lights. Can anyone recommend a good and affordable elctrician? I recently got a quote for $2,400 to relocate some points, installation of lights and fan as well as changing the switch covers.

Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Need recommendation for contact to do my coming resale 5rm.

Things which will be doing:

1) 16 to 18 LEDs downlights

2) 6 ceiling light fixture

3) 1 Fan

4) Water storage

5) Change all existing socket face cover

Hi ,

I have recently engaged my electrician,Simon (recommended by neighbour) to do the wiring for my 4-rm bto flat @ buangkok.

He is responsible and hardworking. His workmanship is good. I am very pleased with the work that he has done.

The price he charged is reasonable (after compared with the quotes from another 2 electricians).

This is the first time I post a msg here. Few months back, I was like many of you looking for a reliable electrician. After hearing many stories from friends and colleagues, I considered myself lucky because found someone reliable and the price also reasonable.

PM me if you need my electrician (Simon) contact.

For those been asking for patrick quek and keong number

Mr Patrick is the boss of this reno company. We engaged him many years ago to reno our place, very honest and nice uncle. We are happy with his work, however one of our washroom- due to the tile is not properly laid (we hacked and re-lay the tiles at that time), the water seep out very slowly over the years and damaged our parquet.

We called him few years later and he came and rectified the problem with some min charges. Although there were some mis-understand and hiccups during the rectify works but overall, we were happy with his service. Very honest contractor.

http://www.hobeereno.com.sg/gallery/main.php

But I dont think Ah Keong works with him anymore. if anyone still have Ah keong contact, please let me know.

Edited by sinshell

Hi Melaniessl

Did you manage to engage Ah Keong's service? If so, would appreciate your sharing of his service. Thinking of getting him to install some LED ceiling lights.

Called KS Lighting (now known as Singapore-Lighting) earlier as recommeded by some forumers here. Staff said will get back to me with quotes, but no return call yet. :unsure:

Thanks.

Hi, has anyone used Mr Keong's services recently? I'm thinking of engaging him as his prices are reasonable.

Thank you.

Cheers,

Edited by HSHome

Looking for an electrician to help me install instant heater for my new 2 room BTO (cant stand bathing with cold water in morning liao....)

My prev electrician quoted me 90. but MIAed....

Guest Loom Chong

Looking for an electrician to help me install instant heater for my new 2 room BTO (cant stand bathing with cold water in morning liao....)

My prev electrician quoted me 90. but MIAed....

light point=$30

13Ax2=$55

13Ax1=$45

water heater=$85

scv=$85

tel=$40

15A(aircon)=$90

intall light=$10

intall fan=$55

hv any probluem for electeric can sms me

hp:84559198/+60127666950

whatapps:+6584559198

Guest Loom Chong

light point=$30
13Ax2=$55
13Ax1=$45
water heater=$85
scv=$85
tel=$40
15A(aircon)=$90
intall light=$10
intall fan=$55
hv any probluem for electeric can sms me
hp:84559198/+60127666950
whatapps:+6584559198

this thread seems dead with all the dramas of fake self-recommendation and such :sport-smiley-018:

Edited by Zio