Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
flyersummer

Any Electrician To Recommend?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi, can someone also pls send me the contact or mr ong and keong. pm or sohrs71@yahoo.com.sg

Thank you.

Hi, can anyone pm or email me an electrician. Need it quite urgently. Thank.

I hardly login to renotalk nowadays ever since i completed my renovation. However, i took the trouble to login here to spread good services of an electrician.

I got the contact of an electrician Keong (9383xxxx) from one of the posts here..

What i like about this electrician:

1. Cheerful and positive attitude.

2. Very reasonable and good price - i enquired about 5 electricians for installing ceiling fan and replace a light fixture. He is the cheapest among them.

3. Quick clean job. They came in a pax of 3. Fast hand fast leg.

4. He is not calculative. He installed a kitchen light fixture (provided by me), but found that the it was faulty. The solder joint gave way. He attempted to fix it, but in vain. I quickly rushed to the nearby shop and got another light fixture. Size different. He had to dismantle the newly installed one, drill holes and installed a new one again, but still, he charged me for the price which had agreed earlier, which is $15.

At the end of the job, he charged me $130 in total (extending existing wiring and installing ceiling fan with fan hook, installing a new 13amp power point, installing a new light fixture). I gave him $150 and asked him to keep the change. Good services deserved more and i hope this will encourage them to keep up the good services.

The only drawback is that there's some delay. He promised to come around 10am but only turned up at about 1pm. Nonetheless, he did bother to call me and inform me about his late arrival.

Do you still have Electrician Keong's contact? can PM me?

Many thanks!

• Like 1

Hi all, kindly email me at admin@dhp-engrg.com for quotation on Electrical Work. Will get back to u the soonest possible.

Good Day..

Nowaday like very difficult to found a good electrician. After all of the comparison, I manage to found a CERTIFIED and can said 'not bad' electrician to do my maintenance job in my brought re-sale flat.

Just to share and recommend to you all. good and reasonable price which certified electrician.

• Like 1