Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
flyersummer

Any Electrician To Recommend?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I have to give credit to my electrician (Tony) and especially the 2 worker. Very easy going boss and knowledgably worker. and good pricing too. currently electrical work still on going for my rest of the loots to arrive.

Can anyone please PM me the contact nos of Mr Quek, Mr Ong and Mr Keong?

email: xlb@outlook.sg

Thank you v much!

On 5/25/2016 at 8:43 PM, cuppers said:

Hi I am unable to pm you. Can you pm me your electrician contact pls thank u!

On 2/23/2016 at 11:56 PM, Zio said:

Hi guys,

My renovation is 98% done. 

I am fully satisfied with my electrician. He is a flexible guy (in terms of price) and also in attitude. A very easy to talked to guy.

I bought ALL my lightings from TaoBao and some came in batches, my ceiling fans were from Tampoi in JB. He is OK to install bit by bit for me, example my first batch of lights came first, he sent his worker nearby to install just that batch for me, and he told me when next batch of lighting come, he send his worker come to install again. This is how flexible he is. 

He doesn't even collect a single cent from me until my job is FULLY done. (You go around see which electrician will do that. Haha)

For those of you who want his contact, please PM me with your Name and Contact Number.

I will link you both up. :D

Just for reference his pricing (per point):

These prices are just for reference, trust me, can go lower :lol:

• New Lighting point: $32
  • Single Point: $45
  • Double Point: $55
  • Install Lights: $10
  • Install ceiling fan: $50

Disclaimer first:

I understand that many people in RenoTalk is afraid of self-promoting scams. 

Due to the fact that there are too many self-promoting contractors, etc, I must say I am not a clone account nor this recommended electrician's self promoting. I am just a satisfied customer and I think I should share around the good work and helping anyone who is looking for a trust worthy electrician.

Just see my past posts and joined date can verify my profile already :D

Zio,

Can't PM you. Can pm me his contact? Thanx.

Hi all, I have a very nice and reasonable price electrician to intro as he is still doing my house electrical work for the time being. If interested can Pm me. I just thought it good to share to u guys if u really need. I will share more with u. :) 

On 2/23/2016 at 11:56 PM, Zio said:

Hi guys,

My renovation is 98% done. 

I am fully satisfied with my electrician. He is a flexible guy (in terms of price) and also in attitude. A very easy to talked to guy.

I bought ALL my lightings from TaoBao and some came in batches, my ceiling fans were from Tampoi in JB. He is OK to install bit by bit for me, example my first batch of lights came first, he sent his worker nearby to install just that batch for me, and he told me when next batch of lighting come, he send his worker come to install again. This is how flexible he is. 

He doesn't even collect a single cent from me until my job is FULLY done. (You go around see which electrician will do that. Haha)

For those of you who want his contact, please PM me with your Name and Contact Number.

I will link you both up. :D

Just for reference his pricing (per point):

These prices are just for reference, trust me, can go lower :lol:

• New Lighting point: $32
  • Single Point: $45
  • Double Point: $55
  • Install Lights: $10
  • Install ceiling fan: $50

Disclaimer first:

I understand that many people in RenoTalk is afraid of self-promoting scams. 

Due to the fact that there are too many self-promoting contractors, etc, I must say I am not a clone account nor this recommended electrician's self promoting. I am just a satisfied customer and I think I should share around the good work and helping anyone who is looking for a trust worthy electrician.

Just see my past posts and joined date can verify my profile already :D

Hi sir,

Would appreciate if u could PM or email me his contact . Thanks so much.

cybersurf2k@yahoo.com

On 9/12/2015 at 3:39 PM, angmoh said:

I hardly login to renotalk nowadays ever since i completed my renovation. However, i took the trouble to login here to spread good services of an electrician.

I got the contact of an electrician Keong (9383xxxx) from one of the posts here..

What i like about this electrician:

1. Cheerful and positive attitude.

2. Very reasonable and good price - i enquired about 5 electricians for installing ceiling fan and replace a light fixture. He is the cheapest among them.

3. Quick clean job. They came in a pax of 3. Fast hand fast leg.

4. He is not calculative. He installed a kitchen light fixture (provided by me), but found that the it was faulty. The solder joint gave way. He attempted to fix it, but in vain. I quickly rushed to the nearby shop and got another light fixture. Size different. He had to dismantle the newly installed one, drill holes and installed a new one again, but still, he charged me for the price which had agreed earlier, which is $15.

At the end of the job, he charged me $130 in total (extending existing wiring and installing ceiling fan with fan hook, installing a new 13amp power point, installing a new light fixture). I gave him $150 and asked him to keep the change. Good services deserved more and i hope this will encourage them to keep up the good services.

The only drawback is that there's some delay. He promised to come around 10am but only turned up at about 1pm. Nonetheless, he did bother to call me and inform me about his late arrival.

hi sir, would appreciate Keong's contact :) anyone can help also ?. Thanks . 

cybersurf2k@yahoo.com