Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
flyersummer

Any Electrician To Recommend?

Hi I am a newbie here. I have been browsing for information and contacts while I was planning my renovation; and now I have done my renovation, and I think I should spread the good services of those contacts. 

My electrician is Mr. Quek but unsure if is the same as above, apparently their team expanded and I seal the deal with his Sales Manager, Christina. Christina shared with me that Mr. Quek used to run the company himself with a few members. 

I highly recommended Mr. Quek and Christina:

1. They are not just purely electrician but also shared their experience with me. Initially I planned to change my entire flooring but they recommend to polish instead. Now my 30 years old house look so young and help me save money too. 

2. Positive attitude and responsible as they follow up and ensure everything done up nicely. 

3. Reasonable price, I requested 3 quotation; even though they are not the cheapest but I am satisfy with the services and quality of work. 

Some prices to share but do not quote me as different project cost differently:

- New lighting point $40

- Power point $70

- Install light $12

The only drawback is that there's some delay in completing my house renovation; delay by 1 days however they did apologies and did not charge me extra man-days.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 30/08/2016 at 11:35 AM, Ester said:

Hi I am a newbie here. I have been browsing for information and contacts while I was planning my renovation; and now I have done my renovation, and I think I should spread the good services of those contacts. 

My electrician is Mr. Quek but unsure if is the same as above, apparently their team expanded and I seal the deal with his Sales Manager, Christina. Christina shared with me that Mr. Quek used to run the company himself with a few members. 

1. They are not just purely electrician but also shared their experience with me. Initially I planned to change my entire flooring but they recommend to polish instead. Now my 30 years old house look so young and help me save money too. 

2. Positive attitude and responsible as they follow up and ensure everything done up nicely. 

3. Reasonable price, I requested 3 quotation; even though they are not the cheapest but I am satisfy with the services and quality of work. 

- New lighting point $40

- Power point $70

- Install light $12

The only drawback is that there's some delay in completing my house renovation; delay by 1 days however they did apologies and did not charge me extra man-days.

Hi Can Pm me your electrician's contact? thanks in advance!

On ‎30‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 11:35 AM, Ester said:

- New lighting point $40

- Power point $70

- Install light $12

Hi, Ester,

Can you PM or email me Quek's contact . Thanks!

eatingwind88@gmail.com

On 9/1/2016 at 9:52 AM, Isabelle Chong said:

Hi Can Pm me your electrician's contact? thanks in advance!

Isabelle,

I will PM you...

20 hours ago, redsiren said:

I think I'm gonna get ripped off. Can someone pls pm or email me Mr Quek and Mr Ong's contact? redsiren@gmail.com...

I will email you...

20 hours ago, redsiren said:

I think I'm gonna get ripped off. Can someone pls pm or email me Mr Quek and Mr Ong's contact? redsiren@gmail.com...

I just emailed you :)