Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
flyersummer

Any Electrician To Recommend?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 31 March 2007 at 10:10 PM, Relacker said:

Mine is Mr Ong, he charge me 800 only for 5 rm flat and we did so many changes of switches! :-) nice guy, always thinking how to save $ for u!

Please pm me his number.....thank you 

On 19 August 2016 at 1:18 AM, Luckyfamily said:

We have gather some electrical contact from same forum and decided to request quote for our new bto flat.

right after we met up with few of the electrical company, we immediately decide with the one for our wiring work.

We would like to give credit and recommend the company and team based on our experienced.

1. First met up, We received their quote within a day or 2. Unlike some taking forever to reply.

2. Before the start of work, arrange them with my ID to finalize, to my expectation they work very closely with my ID.

3. On the day of work, we received regular updates and pictures for work progress, Even to the extend they update us the time they left our place.

Last but not list, did I mention that their price is supreme competitive compared with the quote We have received from our ID and others contacts collected.

Strong recommended and we are very welcomed to share their contact if any of you require. Cheers! :D

Hello,

please send me the contact details of your Electrician.... Thank you for sharing 

On 30 August 2016 at 11:35 AM, Ester said:

Hi I am a newbie here. I have been browsing for information and contacts while I was planning my renovation; and now I have done my renovation, and I think I should spread the good services of those contacts. 

My electrician is Mr. Quek but unsure if is the same as above, apparently their team expanded and I seal the deal with his Sales Manager, Christina. Christina shared with me that Mr. Quek used to run the company himself with a few members. 

I highly recommended Mr. Quek and Christina:

1. They are not just purely electrician but also shared their experience with me. Initially I planned to change my entire flooring but they recommend to polish instead. Now my 30 years old house look so young and help me save money too. 

2. Positive attitude and responsible as they follow up and ensure everything done up nicely. 

3. Reasonable price, I requested 3 quotation; even though they are not the cheapest but I am satisfy with the services and quality of work. 

Some prices to share but do not quote me as different project cost differently:

- New lighting point $40

- Power point $70

- Install light $12

The only drawback is that there's some delay in completing my house renovation; delay by 1 days however they did apologies and did not charge me extra man-days.

Hi,

please sent cent me the contact details pls... Thank you for sharing 

9 hours ago, Chan Siew-kong said:

May I have Mr Quek, Mr Ong,  Mr Keong's  or any reliable electrician's contact?

chan0458@gmail.com

Thanks!

Hi,

I will email you. Thanks

• Like 1

Gonna rewiring this December, can share the contact number for Mr Quek or Mr Keong at arman_acidice@yahoo.com.sg ? Thanks.

Edited by Chico

On 20/09/2016 at 10:36 PM, Chan Siew-kong said:

hi guys,

really impressed with the service of mr Keong, who also goes by the name Derick. Good service and very willing to share information about lights. highly recommend!

Hi,

Could you please kindly PM me his contact?

Many thanks!

1 hour ago, zkensterz said:

Hi,

Can anyone PM me the contact nos of Mr Quek, Mr Ong and Mr Keong?

Appreciate your help and thanks in advanced.

zkensterz@gmail.com 

Hi, pm you :)

On 15/09/2016 at 10:49 PM, Chan Siew-kong said:

May I have Mr Quek, Mr Ong,  Mr Keong's  or any reliable electrician's contact?

chan0458@gmail.com

Thanks!

May I also have the contacts of the above 3 Electricians? My email:

princess.meringue@gmail.com

Many thanks!!!

On 12/09/2015 at 3:39 PM, angmoh said:

I hardly login to renotalk nowadays ever since i completed my renovation. However, i took the trouble to login here to spread good services of an electrician.

I got the contact of an electrician Keong (9383xxxx) from one of the posts here..

What i like about this electrician:

1. Cheerful and positive attitude.

2. Very reasonable and good price - i enquired about 5 electricians for installing ceiling fan and replace a light fixture. He is the cheapest among them.

3. Quick clean job. They came in a pax of 3. Fast hand fast leg.

4. He is not calculative. He installed a kitchen light fixture (provided by me), but found that the it was faulty. The solder joint gave way. He attempted to fix it, but in vain. I quickly rushed to the nearby shop and got another light fixture. Size different. He had to dismantle the newly installed one, drill holes and installed a new one again, but still, he charged me for the price which had agreed earlier, which is $15.

At the end of the job, he charged me $130 in total (extending existing wiring and installing ceiling fan with fan hook, installing a new 13amp power point, installing a new light fixture). I gave him $150 and asked him to keep the change. Good services deserved more and i hope this will encourage them to keep up the good services.

The only drawback is that there's some delay. He promised to come around 10am but only turned up at about 1pm. Nonetheless, he did bother to call me and inform me about his late arrival.

Please kindly PM me this contact:

princess.meringue@gmail.com

many thanks!