Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
flyersummer

Any Electrician To Recommend?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all,

Looking for an electrician... would appreciate anyone who has the contact details for Mr Ong, Quek and Keong to share via Inbox. 
Thank You for sharing =)

Hi!

I need an electrician urgently too. My living room down lights suddenly gave up on me.

Pls pm me reliable electrician.

Thanks in advance.

Hi

My electrician just repaired an electrical fault which existed for quite some time. He was very patient in troubleshooting (he was one of the electrical team that wired my place a number of years ago). Seems to know his stuff, coupled with gadgets. Don't think he's the cheapest, local guy. But he managed to troubleshoot a problem that basic electrician may not be able to solve. If u like to contact him, pm me.

On 31/03/2007 at 10:10 PM, Relacker said:

Mine is Mr Ong, he charge me 800 only for 5 rm flat and we did so many changes of switches! :-) nice guy, always thinking how to save $ for u!

Hi relacker, can you pls email me mr ong's contact? Janelle.work@gmail.com

thanks!

• Mr Sim (Sim Electrical Engineering)

Strongly recommended. Reasonable price and like his workmanship.
Very friendly & nice guy. Just finish installing my lights, ceiling fan, add socket, shift points etc cost me less than $850.

For other contractors contacts can refer to my blog @ http://btoreno.wordpress.com

Hi, I am looking for a reliable electrician. Can someone please email me the contacts of Mr Quek, Mr Ong and Mr Keong? My email address is cheapygoody@gmail.com. Thank you!

Hello, looking for electrician contacts. If anyone has any contacts please e-mail me at junleng93@gmail.com please. As my electrician is taking 2 weeks to even send me a quotation.. in desperate need of another!! Thank you!! 

On 21/11/2016 at 11:50 PM, Ester said:

PM :)

Hi Ester, can pm me electrician mr quek, mr keong and mr ong's contact? Many thanks!

My email address ecoplanetcr@gmail.com.

Edited by ecoplanet