Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
flyersummer

Any Electrician To Recommend?

On 18/03/2007 at 0:40 AM, flyersummer said:

Hi IP123,

Can I have your electrcian's contact detail? I also want tod do up my new house electrical work. Thanks in advance..

regards,

Walter :dancingqueen: !!

could you please PM me electrician's contact. Thank you!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On Tue Aug 30 2016 at 11:35 AM, Ester said:

Hi I am a newbie here. I have been browsing for information and contacts while I was planning my renovation; and now I have done my renovation, and I think I should spread the good services of those contacts. 

My electrician is Mr. Quek but unsure if is the same as above, apparently their team expanded and I seal the deal with his Sales Manager, Christina. Christina shared with me that Mr. Quek used to run the company himself with a few members. 

I highly recommended Mr. Quek and Christina:

1. They are not just purely electrician but also shared their experience with me. Initially I planned to change my entire flooring but they recommend to polish instead. Now my 30 years old house look so young and help me save money too. 

2. Positive attitude and responsible as they follow up and ensure everything done up nicely. 

3. Reasonable price, I requested 3 quotation; even though they are not the cheapest but I am satisfy with the services and quality of work. 

Some prices to share but do not quote me as different project cost differently:

- New lighting point $40

- Power point $70

- Install light $12

The only drawback is that there's some delay in completing my house renovation; delay by 1 days however they did apologies and did not charge me extra man-days.

Hi, could you please PM me the contact as well? Thank you.

On Tue Feb 23 2016 at 11:56 PM, Zio said:

Hi guys,

My renovation is 98% done. 

I am fully satisfied with my electrician. He is a flexible guy (in terms of price) and also in attitude. A very easy to talked to guy.

I bought ALL my lightings from TaoBao and some came in batches, my ceiling fans were from Tampoi in JB. He is OK to install bit by bit for me, example my first batch of lights came first, he sent his worker nearby to install just that batch for me, and he told me when next batch of lighting come, he send his worker come to install again. This is how flexible he is. 

He doesn't even collect a single cent from me until my job is FULLY done. (You go around see which electrician will do that. Haha)

For those of you who want his contact, please PM me with your Name and Contact Number.

I will link you both up. :D

Just for reference his pricing (per point):

These prices are just for reference, trust me, can go lower :lol:

• New Lighting point: $32
  • Single Point: $45
  • Double Point: $55
  • Install Lights: $10
  • Install ceiling fan: $50

Disclaimer first:

I understand that many people in RenoTalk is afraid of self-promoting scams. 

Due to the fact that there are too many self-promoting contractors, etc, I must say I am not a clone account nor this recommended electrician's self promoting. I am just a satisfied customer and I think I should share around the good work and helping anyone who is looking for a trust worthy electrician.

Just see my past posts and joined date can verify my profile already :D

Hi ZIO, can PM me your electrician contacts. Thanks

On 18/08/2017 at 9:54 PM, ctan88 said:

Hi,

can share with me the contact?

Hi,

As i have received quite a number of enquiries on Mr Quek and Christina's contact, I think i will just state in this forum (with acknowledgement from both of them) because i may not be able to reply your email promptly and don't think i will come into this forum chat again.

Christina - 98568860, Mr Quek - 92722792

Thank you.

On 14/08/2017 at 1:07 PM, CheesyChessy said:

Hi all,

Just want to share... i just had my rewiring electrical work (resale hdb at Seng Kang) done by Mr Quek and his assistant Christina.

My husband and I are very pleased with their workmanship and expertise. Very friendly team who will also give advises on lightings. We also understand that Mr Quek is a LEW so I guess it feels safer to engage him for the electrical Work. They share that they also do some renovation works but as we already have our own ID, we did not engage them to do any of the renovation works.

Highly recommend. Do PM me if you need their contact.

Happy renovating your place!

Cheers.

Please pm the contact for Mr Quek, your electrician? Thank you.

Just an update:

Did not managed to contact Mr Ong, so did my own google search for electrician singapore.

In the end found 2 good electrician with strong reviews, CWC and daylight electrician. CWC also seems too busy and uncontactable, so I managed to get my lighting and ceiling fan fixed with daylight electrician on same day yesterday, nice and friendly service and very prompt. Can check yourself at website.

Hi guys,

I got Mr Quek's number from here and I want to recommend his service to everyone. We got him to do the rewiring work, some minor carpentry work and painting work for our resale house at Jurong East. I must say, they are really good. Throughout the renovation period, Mr Quek or Christina will be around most of the time to see to the work. They also explained the process of the work and material clearly to us. 

We were in a hurry to move in so we can save some cost on our rental house. Mr Quek and his team rushed out the work for us even though they are given a short time to complete. We are very happy with the good workmanship and service they provide. They are more like friends then contractors. My wife and I highly recommend you guys to try them out.

Hi all, 

Just to share my Electrical and plumbing contractor,  Gerald that have done for my house in June. My Friend recommended him to me based on his pricing is reasonable and workmanship is good. Transparent pricing is his company forte! Can check out his pricing at here 

Edited by Verlyn Giam
Easier view

Hello everyone,

One of my ceiling fans stopped working and I need an electrician to inspect whether it is faulty or it was something else. Do you guys have a reliable electrician to recommend please?

I'd need the person to be able to uninstall the fan (for me to send for warranty) and re-install it after I receive it back from warranty.

Thank you!

11 minutes ago, Switchforus said:

hi, usually i don;t think they will honour the warranty if u bring to any agent in SG. Even if u bring to JB<, you have to ask the JB shop first. Don;t waste time bring there

Also, the cost of remove and install back and bringing to JB-not worth the cost of fan....

That is the problem when we buy fan from Johor...so usually i will advise customer to buy from local agent.

For KDK, the quality of fan and fan installer is quite good. So far never have issues. Some buy from JB because of costs and u never know whether the fan has any issues...Some are reworked models. 

Cheers

www.switchesforus.com

Urmph, thanks but that doesn't help. I need a contact for an electrician.