Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
flyersummer

Any Electrician To Recommend?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 2/23/2016 at 11:56 PM, Zio said:

Hi guys,

My renovation is 98% done. 

I am fully satisfied with my electrician. He is a flexible guy (in terms of price) and also in attitude. A very easy to talked to guy.

I bought ALL my lightings from TaoBao and some came in batches, my ceiling fans were from Tampoi in JB. He is OK to install bit by bit for me, example my first batch of lights came first, he sent his worker nearby to install just that batch for me, and he told me when next batch of lighting come, he send his worker come to install again. This is how flexible he is. 

He doesn't even collect a single cent from me until my job is FULLY done. (You go around see which electrician will do that. Haha)

For those of you who want his contact, please PM me with your Name and Contact Number.

I will link you both up. :D

Just for reference his pricing (per point):

These prices are just for reference, trust me, can go lower :lol:

• New Lighting point: $32
  • Single Point: $45
  • Double Point: $55
  • Install Lights: $10
  • Install ceiling fan: $50

Disclaimer first:

I understand that many people in RenoTalk is afraid of self-promoting scams. 

Due to the fact that there are too many self-promoting contractors, etc, I must say I am not a clone account nor this recommended electrician's self promoting. I am just a satisfied customer and I think I should share around the good work and helping anyone who is looking for a trust worthy electrician.

Just see my past posts and joined date can verify my profile already :D

Hi Zio, can PM me the contact. Thanks in advance!!!

See while you were asleep that was what Mr. Biden, Comcast, and Centurylink were doing to you. So I highly recommend you call your electrician and drop five new CAT5's, and turn off wifi in your home. You can still use wireless handsets just... no WAP.

On 3/30/2008 at 6:25 PM, psim said:

I need mr Quek's number too..

someone kindly PM me.

Thank you

Anyone manage to get the electrician contacts that Zio used? 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hi guys,

My renovation is 98% done. 

I am fully satisfied with my electrician. He is a flexible guy (in terms of price) and also in attitude. A very easy to talked to guy.

I bought ALL my lightings from TaoBao and some came in batches, my ceiling fans were from Tampoi in JB. He is OK to install bit by bit for me, example my first batch of lights came first, he sent his worker nearby to install just that batch for me, and he told me when next batch of lighting come, he send his worker come to install again. This is how flexible he is. 

He doesn't even collect a single cent from me until my job is FULLY done. (You go around see which electrician will do that. Haha)

For those of you who want his contact, please PM me with your Name and Contact Number.

I will link you both up. :D

Just for reference his pricing (per point):

These prices are just for reference, trust me, can go lower :lol:

• New Lighting point: $32
  • Single Point: $45
  • Double Point: $55
  • Install Lights: $10
  • Install ceiling fan: $50

Disclaimer first:

I understand that many people in RenoTalk is afraid of self-promoting scams. 

Due to the fact that there are too many self-promoting contractors, etc, I must say I am not a clone account nor this recommended electrician's self promoting. I am just a satisfied customer and I think I should share around the good work and helping anyone who is looking for a trust worthy electrician.

Just see my past posts and joined date can verify my profile already :D